Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

Discus and support Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anthoop, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Anthoop
    Anthoop Guest

As title basically.

Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the exact same reason for the ban, without being able to contact the enforcement team
    (due to 24 hour suspension no case review is allowed), this is becoming frustrating.

:)

Anthoop, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Anthoop Win User

I got a callback and explained my issue...was put on hold for five minutes then a different person told me that I should "take it up with the enforcement team if the ban exceeds seven days", and then they hung up...nice.

This 24 hour ban is up soon anyway but it is frustrating when you pay for a service...

Thanks all for your attempted help....have fun.
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Wow, I have to pay £6 ( gbp) just to connect to the number in the UK https://www.uk-info-listing.com/xbox-customer-services.html
    So that site you link is an external website, not connected to Microsoft in any way. The charge you state is linked to that external website, NOT Microsoft and should not be used.

Microsoft will never charge you for accessing their official support.

If you follow the support advice given and select contact us on the support.xbox.com website ONLY, there is an option for support to call you back. Microsoft Xbox no longer accept incoming support calls, they call you back in every instance now. I am a UK
    gamer and have had them call me back before now using the official Contact Us section.
  4. darkist1 Win User

5. Anthoop Win User

Wow, I have to pay £6 ( gbp) just to connect to the number in the UK https://www.uk-info-listing.com/xbox-customer-services.html
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Or previous messages, as it isn't an instant process. Plus if you sent several in one chat, they may have been reported days/weeks apart
Thema:

1. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message? - Similar Threads - Why getting repeated

2. Why can't I get customer service over chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I get customer service over chat?: Just gives options for phone and talk to a xbox gamer. what is going on. 9bce5d73-64c4-49b5-a2f8-837d72a3bd5f
  3. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  4. Why do I keep getting booted off my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting booted off my WiFi: Today may 19, 2020 i was playing monster hunter world with my friends when suddenly my wifi turns off this happens to me sometimes since i dont have an ethernet cable but i got it all fixed for a...
  5. why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x: why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x e12eca15-e93d-45fe-b358-64deea6f3317
  6. I have paid for Premium why do I still get ads?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have paid for Premium why do I still get ads?: EVERY TIME EVERY YEAR I pay for premium and still get ads during solitaire. a4287b01-9446-4c9a-a0c2-183eda470aa3
  7. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...: Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  8. Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?: Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox? submitted by /u/WeMakeMattSuffer [link] [comments]
  9. Why do I keep getting errors when trying to get xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting errors when trying to get xbox Live?: I have tried using my card to pay online, error. I went and got a card and tried to redeem code, error. “Something is wrong on our end” for the last month! Im sitting here with a card that wont...
  10. Why am I having so much trouble today to get into bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having so much trouble today to get into bingo.: It keeps coming up Server Connection Error. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo Server. This has gone on since 9 am and it is now 12pm. Are you going to have it fixed TODAY? Darlene...