Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

Discus and support Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anthoop, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Anthoop
    Anthoop Guest

As title basically.

Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the exact same reason for the ban, without being able to contact the enforcement team
    (due to 24 hour suspension no case review is allowed), this is becoming frustrating.

:)

Anthoop, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Anthoop Win User

I got a callback and explained my issue...was put on hold for five minutes then a different person told me that I should "take it up with the enforcement team if the ban exceeds seven days", and then they hung up...nice.

This 24 hour ban is up soon anyway but it is frustrating when you pay for a service...

Thanks all for your attempted help....have fun.
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Wow, I have to pay £6 ( gbp) just to connect to the number in the UK https://www.uk-info-listing.com/xbox-customer-services.html
    So that site you link is an external website, not connected to Microsoft in any way. The charge you state is linked to that external website, NOT Microsoft and should not be used.

Microsoft will never charge you for accessing their official support.

If you follow the support advice given and select contact us on the support.xbox.com website ONLY, there is an option for support to call you back. Microsoft Xbox no longer accept incoming support calls, they call you back in every instance now. I am a UK
    gamer and have had them call me back before now using the official Contact Us section.
  4. darkist1 Win User

5. Anthoop Win User

Wow, I have to pay £6 ( gbp) just to connect to the number in the UK https://www.uk-info-listing.com/xbox-customer-services.html
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Or previous messages, as it isn't an instant process. Plus if you sent several in one chat, they may have been reported days/weeks apart
Thema:

1. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message? - Similar Threads - Why getting repeated

2. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  3. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  4. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  5. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  6. Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...: Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video and photos. [Mod Removed - PII] 1a1f65aa-4484-4510-b902-3fadaf16db2a
  7. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!: That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us...
  8. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  9. Why is it nearly impossible to get help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it nearly impossible to get help?: I looked for over an hour for a way to file a complaint, but this was the closest I could get. I know this probably isn't the place, but I work two jobs I don't have 8 hours to spend looking for...
  10. i am only getting 1fps in forza horizon4, and i have no clue why.

in XBoX on Windows
    i am only getting 1fps in forza horizon4, and i have no clue why.: I have done everything under the sun to try and get more than 1 fps on Forza horizon 4 on pc. every other game on my pc works perfectly fine 60fps. but not Forza. it was working fine last week but...