Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played

Discus and support Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uk hotzz, Jan 7, 2019.

1. uk hotzz
    uk hotzz Guest

Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played they are running really low on fps i can notice cause i have pc aswell but the fps i dont think should
    be like 10 20 fps thats all im getting on halo 5 i kinda get decent frames but thats it my friend got xbox one s and he running them fine

:)

uk hotzz, Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there UK!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your console to run smoother.

If the previously posted troubleshooting steps didn't do the trick, then try maybe a soft reset of your console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  3. uk hotzz Win User

Still isnt doing what they are suppost to being doing and that 30fps im never hitting 30 fps it feels and looks like 10 or 20 most of the time and its really hard to look at
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi uk hotzz,

I'm sorry to hear that most of your games look and feel like they are running in low fps. I'd be happy to try and help here.

First, I suggest running some network diagnostic tests on your Xbox just to make sure everything on that end is healthy. From Settings you can go to Network>Network Settings and on the right under Troubleshooting select Test network connection, Test Multiplayer
    connection and Detailed network statistics. Check your stats and make sure everything looks normal, especially latency.

Then go ahead and
    hard reset and power cycle
    your Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for a few minutes. Reboot the Xbox and check your games.

Let us know the results!
  5. uk hotzz Win User

Ok im doing it now will let you now thanks
  6. uk hotzz Win User

I mean my pc and xbox are both on wired connection and thats what i get on pc so i dont think my that should be a problem and my xbox is on a table by itself.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played - Similar Threads - Why getting such

2. Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?: I am trying to update my 360 and keep getting this error code, "4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751". No issues connecting to the internet, via wifi adapter (hard wiring is not an option), it just won't...
  3. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  4. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  5. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  6. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  7. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  8. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  9. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  10. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...