Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played

Discus and support Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uk hotzz, Jan 7, 2019.

1. uk hotzz
    uk hotzz Guest

Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played they are running really low on fps i can notice cause i have pc aswell but the fps i dont think should
    be like 10 20 fps thats all im getting on halo 5 i kinda get decent frames but thats it my friend got xbox one s and he running them fine

:)

uk hotzz, Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there UK!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your console to run smoother.

If the previously posted troubleshooting steps didn't do the trick, then try maybe a soft reset of your console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  3. uk hotzz Win User

Still isnt doing what they are suppost to being doing and that 30fps im never hitting 30 fps it feels and looks like 10 or 20 most of the time and its really hard to look at
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi uk hotzz,

I'm sorry to hear that most of your games look and feel like they are running in low fps. I'd be happy to try and help here.

First, I suggest running some network diagnostic tests on your Xbox just to make sure everything on that end is healthy. From Settings you can go to Network>Network Settings and on the right under Troubleshooting select Test network connection, Test Multiplayer
    connection and Detailed network statistics. Check your stats and make sure everything looks normal, especially latency.

Then go ahead and
    hard reset and power cycle
    your Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for a few minutes. Reboot the Xbox and check your games.

Let us know the results!
  5. uk hotzz Win User

Ok im doing it now will let you now thanks
  6. uk hotzz Win User

I mean my pc and xbox are both on wired connection and thats what i get on pc so i dont think my that should be a problem and my xbox is on a table by itself.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played - Similar Threads - Why getting such

2. Why is the capture system NOT getting more than 10-20 seconds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the capture system NOT getting more than 10-20 seconds?: A little background, I have a gen 1 xbox one. In order to help accommodate memory I have a 4tb external hard drive that I use to store games. The system as a whole functions as it should. However,...
  3. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  4. why am i getting a random achievement for a game i deleted 5 years ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting a random achievement for a game i deleted 5 years ago?: I had just gotten a random achievement form halo 5 Guardians and I deleted that game 5 years ago. The only people I share my profile with is my dad and thats it, we only have 1 xbox ....
  5. When i buy games i get them on two different consoles, how and why? :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i buy games i get them on two different consoles, how and why? :): Hello. In my house we have two xboxes, one for me and one for my son. On my console i have put myself as home consol owner. On my son’s xbox when i go to settings he can choose set as home...
  6. Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...: My backup has access to the new game tab in the Guide, while my main doesn't. That's weird and shouldn't happen. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link] [comments]
  7. Why Are Some Alpha Insiders Not Getting The New OS & Store But Others Are?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Are Some Alpha Insiders Not Getting The New OS & Store But Others Are?: I've been in the preview program for 4 years+ and I'm a pretty high level, who gives detailed feedback so when I saw a bunch of players and YouTubers giving their feedback on the latest Xbox...
  8. Why Am I A Alpha Insider Not Getting The New OS & Store That Came Out Weeks Ago

in XboX Insiders
    Why Am I A Alpha Insider Not Getting The New OS & Store That Came Out Weeks Ago: I've been in the preview program for like 4 years and I'm a pretty high level so imagine my surprise when I see a bunch of players and YouTubers giving their feedback on the latest Xbox updates...
  9. Why am im getting random warning from the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am im getting random warning from the enforcement team: Literally my first warning ever from the enforcement tram was understandable i was kinda being toxic but to be fair they were being toxic back but this time i feel like its stupid and it came out...
  10. Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?: I used a code and it automatically transferred it to ultimate? What gives? 3f94a832-dfbd-4383-9c6e-454419ad03a0