Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?

Discus and support Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing solitaire for a couple of months now. I started with just spider, but have since play every type every day. I thought in free cell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miwihdrider, Jul 1, 2018.

1. miwihdrider
    miwihdrider Guest

I have been playing solitaire for a couple of months now. I started with just spider, but have since play every type every day. I thought in free cell that you can move a stack of 2 to 12 cards as long as they are sequential and the proper black and red
    order, but sometimes I have to break down a stack into small 2 card and 1 card pieces in order to get the whole stack moved. What am I doing wrong? I have read the how to play instructions, there is no mention of a restriction on moving card stacks. Any help
    would be appreciated. Thank you Michael

:)

miwihdrider, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Vindog77
    Vindog77 Guest
    Free Cell Stacks won't move

Hello,

Why on the Free Cell Expert level will it not allow me to move a stack of cards to a freed card. for instance I have a stack Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 all properly alternating in color, and i cannot move that stack to a K in the opposite color of the Q. Is this
    move not doable in expert level if so why or is this a glitch? I've never played a solitaire game where you can't move stacks like this. this is not the only combination i'm having trouble with, and it is becoming extremely frustrating.

Vindog77, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Pixietail007
    Pixietail007 Guest
    Unable to move stacks in free cell

I'm unable to move a stack of cards in free cell. This can happen even when moving 2 cards to an empty column. Alternatively, can I switch out the game for another so that I can play the daily challenges so that I don't constantly lose because I can't
    play the simplest free cell games?

Pixietail007, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire? - Similar Threads - Why having much

2. Why can not we have Live gold for free?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can not we have Live gold for free?: It is very unfair to have to pay to play in live gold because we are not paying the server or etc.We are paying for an online license to play this is absurd because you could take advantage of...
  3. why down load a game you have bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why down load a game you have bought: I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game. 89bcd32b-1c67-4061-990c-124525007a2b
  4. Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played: Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played they are running really low on fps i can...
  5. Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...: Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in the email I recieved 958ee613-d60b-4215-978c-2c0cb699f968
  6. WAAROM MOEST IK BETALEN VOOR WAT[Why did I have to pay for what]

in XBoX Accessibility
    WAAROM MOEST IK BETALEN VOOR WAT[Why did I have to pay for what]: GOEDE MIDDAG WAAROM MOEST IK BETALEN VOOR WAT MOEST IK EEN ABONNOMENT BETALEN VOOR WAT ALS IK WEET DAN IK BETAALD IK BETAALD ELKE MAAND AAN ZIGGO EEN ABONNEMENT DUS MOEST IK TWEE KEER ABONNEMENT...
  7. Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things): This is forcing me to buy 12-month membership because 1 and 3 are a huge scam (just like they're entire console, I just bought it because it had a sale cuz nobody wanted it). I can only play for...
  8. Why have I not received my promotional vbucks with the 3 month gold membership? Help!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why have I not received my promotional vbucks with the 3 month gold membership? Help!!: [img] Ive searched up the error code and similar ones came up but not this. I did it yesterday and still hasn't come. I loaded up Fortnite to see if it was there yet and when I loaded it up it...
  9. I have 2 dlc's from 2 different games that won't install. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 dlc's from 2 different games that won't install. Why?: I have tried the power cycling and cache clearing. I have even tried the factory reset. No matter what I try, they just won't install. They start and immediately stop. What can I do?...
  10. why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting: I continually get disconnected when trying to log into Bingo. I was sent to this site. please help 28c21b15-5aa6-492c-beeb-67e028b872ec