Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

Discus and support Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TripleXSkiMask, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the hub or join project X.

submitted by /u/TripleXSkiMask
    [link] [comments]

/u/TripleXSkiMask, Jan 14, 2020
  2. cuddy360 Win User

ultimate word games

I am having the same exact issue. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?
  3. zDarkPunk Win User

Why am I having connection issues?

I have the same problem, it is not your xbox, it may be our servers. when this happens restart your internet and it is solved, if it persists contact our technical support :)
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Calum,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue with internet connection. We recommend if you haven't you can

port forward
    . This opens up ports directly that the Xbox uses along with game servers. Also the best connection is wired. Personally even with wired for me my download speed goes up and down. If not sure how to port forward your ISP can assist you in doing
    this also. Nat type can change when you connect to the game server. For example when I played any call of duty my NAT would become strict on game server but open on my Xbox. I port forwarded had no issues after that.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DanMen334 Win User

try to connect via ethernet, or the problem is your internet provider that doesn't give you a stable signal
  6. MerSauta Win User

Did your ISP changed the wires outside leading from your house to the pole? If not, that could lead to some of the problems you're having due to faulty wire connections to the house/pole. I had the same problem before, but I got all the outside wires changed
    and never had a problem since then.
Thema:

Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

1. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them? - Similar Threads - Why having issues

2. Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS**: Heya, Having just completed all three chapters of Tell Me Why, I began to think about my thoughts on this game and the many differing ways I related to it on a personal and empathic level. I...
  3. Why dont we have any Xbox marketing in Portugal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why dont we have any Xbox marketing in Portugal?: Why are there no promotions, no publicity on TV, magazines, stores related to xbox in Portugal? Most of the stores are empty when talking about xbox. It that the job of Xbox Portugal? To be...
  4. Why Don't Adults Have Control Of Their Childs Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Don't Adults Have Control Of Their Childs Profile Picture?: A question to Microsoft really. Why are parents all over the world being forced to upgrade their kids accounts to adult accounts for the sake of a profile picture? Please provide parents with...
  5. Why am I having connection issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having connection issues?: I’m really desperate now so hoping someone on here can help. I’ve had a bad internet connection on my Xbox for around two years now meaning that I lag and have packet loss online. It’s recently...
  6. Why am I having so many issues with my new Xbox One and NHL 19?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having so many issues with my new Xbox One and NHL 19?: I purchased a brand new XBOX ONE one month ago. I only have NHL 19 and that's the only game I plan on using. Last week the game speed started slowing down, passes and shots weren't consistent...
  7. Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.: So I've been having this problem where, when I try to watch a title in the Netflix app, the video might play for ten seconds, if that, freeze, then say "We're having trouble playing this title...
  8. Why is it possible for xbox to issue a PERMANENT ban on accounts that have communication issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it possible for xbox to issue a PERMANENT ban on accounts that have communication issues: I had an account named Magic Nitroz that i had for 8-9 Years, and i played on this account very daily using it to game and record videos for youtube. With that being said i sunk hundreds of...
  9. ✸ Why is Xbox Live Services Always Having Issues? ✸

in XBoX on Consoles
    ✸ Why is Xbox Live Services Always Having Issues? ✸: It seems as since the start of the first DDOS attack on xbox they gave up or cant keep there Services together... It always having Core Issues as i am today or App Issues or something. Everyone...
  10. Few Issues: Xbox One is LOUD, Why do I have to always log in to my console and none of my One ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Few Issues: Xbox One is LOUD, Why do I have to always log in to my console and none of my One ...: Hello, lots of issues with the Xbox One I would like help with. First a little back story. I was a loyal Xbox owner dating back to the original console then got the launch 360 in 2005 and loved...