Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?

Discus and support Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As a member of Xbox Live for over a decade I've been accustomed to receive periodic confirmation that Xbox has taken action on one or more of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F0RKTHENSP00N, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?

As a member of Xbox Live for over a decade I've been accustomed to receive periodic confirmation that Xbox has taken action on one or more of my complaints. The concern I have is that I haven't received any such confirmation from Xbox in several months
    now. I play a game that is known for having a toxic community, Overwatch, and I get hate mail almost on a daily basis. I'm getting the feeling that Xbox no longer cares about my complaints be it due to excessive reporting, having an enforcement case of my
    own (back in August), etc. Can this be the case or has Xbox ceased sending confirmation for complaints?

:)

F0RKTHENSP00N, Nov 9, 2017
  2. Owneds1
    Owneds1 Guest
    pre ordered XONE via dashboard, how long to rcv email confirmation?

I recently preordered XONE via the dashboard and received my confirmation number, but it also stated that I would be receiving an email with this information also. How long has it taken you, those who preordered via dashboard, to receive an email?

Owneds1, Nov 9, 2017
  3. B1GWHITEY
    B1GWHITEY Guest
    Why was action taken against my account?

Hey, I know my account was suspended earlier and I understand why. But I recently got a notification that action was taken against my account again and I don't know why. I don't think I did or said anything worthy of action, and the online page for enforcements
    is terrible. I've been trying to find my enforcement history for half an hour and I still can't find it. I don't know why this happened but its ridiculous that I can't see why action was taken or what has happened before. I'm very upset that my account no
    longer has communication capabilities on Xbox Live and its hurting my xbox experience. Please contact me back soon and help me fix this.

B1GWHITEY, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?

It's actually very rare that they send those confirmations. So just because you're not receiving them doesn't mean they're not looking into them.

Smwutches, Nov 9, 2017
  5. That has not been my experience which is why I'm alarmed. I've reported some blatant examples of gamers going against the T&Cs and haven't received anything from Xbox in over 5 months.

F0RKTHENSP00N, Nov 2, 2018
  6. TheFangedBever
    TheFangedBever New Member
    Well just as a little tip, perhaps stop hate mailing other people and this problem will stop because the messages I got from you were far from nice as of 3/14/2019, I seriously believe that you are the sole purpose of why Overwatch is considered a toxic community. Please look at yourself before crying to Xbox about problems that you are causing, Have a nice evening

TheFangedBever, Mar 15, 2019
  7. F0RKTHENSP00N Win User

It's actually very rare that they send those confirmations. So just because you're not receiving them doesn't mean they're not looking into them.
    That has not been my experience which is why I'm alarmed. I've reported some blatant examples of gamers going against the T&Cs and haven't received anything from Xbox in over 5 months.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. NOBLExGAMER Win User

Have Not Received My $5 giftcard

Why is it that no action has been taken by now? It's not just me either it's tons of other people that are not receiving the codes the are owed! I am starting to feel that we are just being brushed aside.
  10. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Hi

If you think an enforcement action has been taken against you please check the
    Xbox Enforcement web site to check the reason / confirm if you are subject to any enforcement actions.
  11. DigitalAssassin Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live

Well as you stated in your original post 'Though my login (really my brothers since I was given his xbox)' how do you know for certain there has been no enforcement action taken on the account if it wasn't originally yours?

I'm not saying it is for certain, it's just you've said other profiles on the same console can access live and also the message 'sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console' makes me think the account or the console has had some enforcement
    action taken against it.

Your brother should have received an email stating why it was ban/suspended, but again, it may not be the problem.
Thema:

1. Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints? - Similar Threads - Why longer receiving

2. Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?: I have a laptop and a desktop computer. I play a lot of the Microsoft games like Sudoku, Mahjong and Wordament on both computers. They have always kept in sync. Beginning May 1, Wordament is no...
  3. Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]: L ho usato fino a giovedì su xbox ed ora mi chiede la password la inserisco è mi dice che non é quella giusta ci riprovo mille volte poi scopro che questo account non esiste più, allora cerco di...
  4. Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]: Perché Il mio account non esiste più? E se cerco di crearne un altro con lo stesso nome mi dice che esiste gi ? L ho usato fino a due giorni fa con la mia xbox [Translation - Why does my account...
  5. Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?: I no longer need to insert my disc to play Black ops 4, Halo 5, Grand Theft Auto 5, along with a few others. I did NOT buy the digital download, I've never bought anything from the microsoft store...
  6. Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?: Hi, I've been an Xbox Live customer for many years. For the past few I have not seen much use for it, as I have moved onto other platforms that better fit my gaming needs and conveniences....
  7. why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able: just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it to my 360 that I just got to play all my...
  8. why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Last month the scroll wheel function quit working on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection opening screen. the scroll bar still works. There are some screens that do not have a scroll bar and no...
  9. Why does Bingo "watch ads" no longer work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Bingo "watch ads" no longer work: I have lost several bingo coins etc., because the game either freezes up or the "watch ads" feature to get more tickets/coins does not work. Also I had two cards completely filled and the game...
  10. My recent players no longer now refresh and it's so annoying!! Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My recent players no longer now refresh and it's so annoying!! Why?: Why doesn't my recent players refresh anymore, can I fix that? ee07ca5e-0283-4549-a296-22e371d78d65