why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip

Discus and support why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip. dd2e8a81-4448-4c77-a28b-729068e776dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NewFiber4672974, Nov 10, 2016.

1. why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip

why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip.

:)

NewFiber4672974, Nov 10, 2016
  2. RezidentMeme
    RezidentMeme Guest
    WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.

RezidentMeme, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    LOLKinnect

Playing BF4 and talking to myself , cusing to myself and then all the sudden Xbox say's "Clip recorded" lolwtf I didnt ask it to record a clip. Is there any way to turn off in game voice chat though Kinect? I only use kinect for voice request, volume up
    down,etc..

Thanatos465, Nov 10, 2016
  4. eryoung Win User

Xbox ONE deliivered!...Few questions before hook up/

"on my DVR.. (Cablevision IO) I am able to pause, play, rewind etc.. just cannot "record" by using my voice.."

Huh? I find that odd, I am able to record using my voice with my Homeworx pvr OTA box. I wonder why that is?

Take care,
  5. Beefofthenorth Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I think you're onto something there, it would be nice to be able to hear voice chat when you record a video clip. The amount of times I've been playing with someone or a couple of people and I've wanted to have the voice chat in the video clip, and it's
    not there, is countless lol i think it would be a great feature to add
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
  7. jellyman1 Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
    Thank you
  8. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
Thema:

why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip

1. why am i not able to hear my voice in the recorded clip - Similar Threads - why able hear

2. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  3. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  4. Why am I not able to take screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to take screenshots?: Every time I try and take a screenshot, the notification that says it's in my screenshots doesn't appear, only recording works, I even checked in my captures in my One Drive and they are not...
  5. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  6. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  7. Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?: I am using debit and i have tried to buy gamepass many times this problem always comes up , it every time says "we are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out "...
  8. Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ?: It's a shame !!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft is not able to provide a simple service : a player who bought a game throught Microsoft Store and who can't simply connect to Xbox application and so is not...
  9. Why is Cortana not able to select music from my collection when asked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Cortana not able to select music from my collection when asked?: Why is Cortana not able to select music from my collection when asked. I have Xbox One that is up to date as of September '18. She keeps selecting videos on Bing and I don't have videos nor do I...
  10. why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able: just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it to my 360 that I just got to play all my...