Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

Discus and support Why am I not being able to log into fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the game fortnite and every time I try logging in it says “you cannot see content other people make because of how you’re account Is set up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MortalPancake80, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

So I have the game fortnite and every time I try logging in it says “you cannot see content other people make because of how you’re account Is set up. This can be changed in you’re privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com” But I don’t know how to get
    to that so if anyone can help that would be great!

:)

MortalPancake80, Mar 13, 2018
  2. Not being able to log on.

I was able to solve my problem on line, but this has happened before.

Is this a really messed up way xbox/microsoft lets you know to change your password.

If so not a good way

GinningWings07, Mar 13, 2018
  3. XESX Sh0tz
    XESX Sh0tz Guest
    Not being able to log on.

For about a year now I could not sign on to my account "Pony RuSh" I just recently tried again and again and it keeps sending me error codes. I typed in my correct email and microsoft account password. Anybody know how to fix this?

XESX Sh0tz, Mar 13, 2018
  4. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

It's in your settings under personalize and you can change it so you can see content from other people. When did this start happening? Was it when season 3 came out?

ReadingHalo2898, Mar 14, 2018
  5. ReadingHalo2898 Win User

It's in your settings under personalize and you can change it so you can see content from other people. When did this start happening? Was it when season 3 came out?
  6. GinningWings07 Win User

Not being able to log on.

I was able to solve my problem on line, but this has happened before.

Is this a really messed up way xbox/microsoft lets you know to change your password.

If so not a good way
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Not being able to log in.

Hello QuintinM1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to the Xbox Console Companion App and the Xbox (beta) App. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . If this does not resolve the issue, you can try installing the

Xbox Identity Provider App
    . Once you finish installing the application, go ahead and try logging in. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. G4ZIR0VKA Win User

Trying the following steps below might help, let me know:

• On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select Forgot
      my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting
      is turned on. Open Time & language setting

• If none of those options work, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.
      Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. Open Settings
  9. napalm 31337 Win User

Check also if your system and the App are fully updated
Thema:

1. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite? - Similar Threads - Why being able

2. If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...: XBF Leo G Microsoft Agent | Moderator History 2/13/2019 8:20:28 AMCreatedXBF Leo G Hello! Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being...
  3. why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.: issue always being having is that even if u have high speend internet apps act up or store act up with video formate and store crashes on stuff u look at. Here another part issue is message ur...
  4. Why are my comments/reply being censored?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my comments/reply being censored?: I had another thread going about failing youth. But now all of a sudden I can't reply or comment at all anymore. But The XBOX Ambassador's comments keep coming in?????? Get the Oops, Something...
  5. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  6. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?: Hello. I am currently having an issue that should not be there. I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or the club feature. When I tried to go to the...
  7. Xbox one being glitchy, not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one being glitchy, not sure why.: this is the second Xbox one that this has happened to for me, its the original Xbox one model, this Xbox worked up until just under a week ago i'd say. at first it was i couldn't load anything on...
  8. I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?: I have been charged $9.99 for "Microsoft.Xbox" since July 2018. I have never had an Xbox account. How can I get this removed? 190ac325-0259-4d0e-9c21-145602f1cc85
  9. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  10. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e