Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

Discus and support Why am I not being able to log into fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the game fortnite and every time I try logging in it says “you cannot see content other people make because of how you’re account Is set up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MortalPancake80, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

So I have the game fortnite and every time I try logging in it says “you cannot see content other people make because of how you’re account Is set up. This can be changed in you’re privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com” But I don’t know how to get
    to that so if anyone can help that would be great!

:)

MortalPancake80, Mar 13, 2018
  2. Not being able to log on.

I was able to solve my problem on line, but this has happened before.

Is this a really messed up way xbox/microsoft lets you know to change your password.

If so not a good way

GinningWings07, Mar 13, 2018
  3. XESX Sh0tz
    XESX Sh0tz Guest
    Not being able to log on.

For about a year now I could not sign on to my account "Pony RuSh" I just recently tried again and again and it keeps sending me error codes. I typed in my correct email and microsoft account password. Anybody know how to fix this?

XESX Sh0tz, Mar 13, 2018
  4. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

It's in your settings under personalize and you can change it so you can see content from other people. When did this start happening? Was it when season 3 came out?

ReadingHalo2898, Mar 14, 2018
  5. ReadingHalo2898 Win User

It's in your settings under personalize and you can change it so you can see content from other people. When did this start happening? Was it when season 3 came out?
  6. GinningWings07 Win User

Not being able to log on.

I was able to solve my problem on line, but this has happened before.

Is this a really messed up way xbox/microsoft lets you know to change your password.

If so not a good way
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Not being able to log in.

Hello QuintinM1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to the Xbox Console Companion App and the Xbox (beta) App. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . If this does not resolve the issue, you can try installing the

Xbox Identity Provider App
    . Once you finish installing the application, go ahead and try logging in. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. 8690343a-c1bb-45ca-b Win User

Trying the following steps below might help, let me know:

• On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select Forgot
      my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting
      is turned on. Open Time & language setting

• If none of those options work, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.
      Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. Open Settings
  9. napalm 31337 Win User

Check also if your system and the App are fully updated
Thema:

1. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite? - Similar Threads - Why being able

2. I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...: I am bejng asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why is this 737999d8-dc9c-4874-8a1e-fe2a88c7ae9e
  3. Why is dossing not being attended to as it should?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is dossing not being attended to as it should?: I run into people dossing daily, and nothing has been done by microsoft or any gaming producers to prevent this. Its illeagal, yet no attention to the matter has been shown. I go onto ranibow...
  4. Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.: I only want CoD MW installed on my XBOXONE but I can't play MW without also installing Warzone. If I don't install WZ, I can't play MW. Why am I being forced to DL a game I don't want and why...
  5. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  6. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  7. why are my questions being deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are my questions being deleted?: I've posted the same question 4 times on this URL and then was refereed by moderators to post the same question on reddit.com. the first 2 times is was deleted i understood why. Because the...
  8. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  9. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  10. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...