Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

Discus and support Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i actually had a hiatus with xbox for a while... mostly because i was playing pubg on pc, and had More friends on ps4 at the time. But when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeMercendetti, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

So i actually had a hiatus with xbox for a while... mostly because i was playing pubg on pc, and had More friends on ps4 at the time. But when i decided to go back to xbox and buy my xbox one... my god... i have never been more pissed off with the controllers.
    My first one was probably dropped more than it should have been but the next 2 have been treated like royalty... second controller got drift in idk 3 months. Third controller got maybe 6 months and literally overnight got the worst drift ive ever had in a
    controller. WHY AM I ABOUT TO SPEND MORE IN CONTROLLERS THAN THE SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS

:)

MikeMercendetti, Oct 25, 2019
  2. FamintoBR Win User

Uma pena ouvir isso, é bom sempre checar se ainda está na garantia antes de comprar outro.

Já tive problema duas vezes, mas estava na garantia e foi resolvido.

[Mod Translation - Too bad to hear, it's always good to check if you're still under warranty before buying another.

I've had problem twice, but it was under warranty and has been resolved.]
  3. xBEATDOWNSx Win User

Honestly the build quality of the controllers are pretty bad. My buddy went through 3 in one day. That was yhe tipping point for him. He already said its why hes going back to PlayStation
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hey Mike,

Sorry you're having this experience with your controllers, it doesn't seem normal to be doing that though, I think you may just have bad luck when it comes to the controllers drifting.

Could you possibly try doing a clean? you can google tips on how to clean your control sticks using earbuds/cotton swabs. Sometimes the drift is just caused by a build up of debris. I wouldnt recommend ever opening your equipment as this voids your warranties.
    So if your controllers are breaking so soon after purchase, take them back to the store you got them from as a faulty product.
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

I have had issues with stick drift on Xbox for years, since OG Xbox days. But I have also had issues with PS3 when I had one. Sorry your controllers have been pretty terrible.
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

you should get a good quality one than just anormal ones I believe, so it will last longer
Thema:

1. Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Why shopping 4th

2. Why "thread closed"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why "thread closed"?: I have recently ask a question and after I have got a reply I have tried to reply to them and I cannot because the thread is marked as close ... this is like a day or two later. So I had to reply...
  3. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  4. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  5. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  6. Why is the vault like a bankrupt corner shop?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is the vault like a bankrupt corner shop?: I've been directed here from Xbox support after making inquiries into why the vault is forever out of stock of Visa cards and, even now reward points. How can you run out of reward points? It's a...
  7. Why Is this game not in the shop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Is this game not in the shop?: so there Is a game called transformers fall of cybertron remastered and it Was in the market for a whole But it disapeared. Why did this happen? 94767810-a7fa-4489-853f-7dc03867a745
  8. Why ninja Gaiden Black dont appear in the shop of xbox one in colombia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ninja Gaiden Black dont appear in the shop of xbox one in colombia: Please!!!! i want play ninja gaiden in my xbox one, but it isnt in the xbox shop in colombia, i want to know when appear in the shop, please Answear Microsoft !!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. why i can shop it online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can shop it online ?: Hello, Why i can't buy "DBZ Budokai HD Collection" on the market ? as soul calibur 2... Thank :) c3ca7904-06dd-426e-b75c-138ffe5d0823
  10. why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?: in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 461ccb9e-0b9d-4d07-a2dc-7b9eb0e0355a