why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long"

Discus and support why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to access anything on xbox.com, my profile, messages, games, friends list, etc. i receive - Bad Request - Request Too Long... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cirkadian_7, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Cirkadian_7
    Cirkadian_7 Guest

Every time I try to access anything on xbox.com, my profile, messages, games, friends list, etc. i receive - Bad Request - Request Too Long

:)

Cirkadian_7, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Cirkadian_7,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you let us know what device and browser you are using to access our website? Have you already tried clearing the cache/cookies from that device?

Have you tried using a different browser to access Xbox.com, or a different device?

Let us know these details so that we can better assist with troubleshooting this issue.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Bad Request - Request Too Long

I was having the same problems 2 days ago, it's OK at the moment tough. (Still slow)
  4. gooslaps goop Win User

yeah it seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment. i'm using IE8 and its fine for me but others that are using it seem to have a problem
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

The forums are well fecked up mate unfortunately its just a case of grin and bear it and hopefully they will get sorted Im using IE9 at the moment and things are going good (so far) but its not working for everybody
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

just need to empty your cache every so often
Thema:

1. why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long" - Similar Threads - why recieving Bad

2. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  3. Why can I not send or recieve messages through the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not send or recieve messages through the Xbox App?: I am running 2 Windows 10 Computers. Neither computer will allow me to send or receive messages through the Xbox App. I can send and receive messages using an internet browser, and I have no...
  4. Enforcement Notification Recieved? Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Notification Recieved? Why?: No reason in the email, when I click on more information in the message I received from Xbox it confirms no history. So why have I received the notification? [img]...
  5. Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached: Split from this thread. I have the same question. Why do i have to manually change the headset audio to stereo to get the any sort of surround audio output to my receiver. I would be happy...
  6. Why have I not recieved my rewards credit?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why have I not recieved my rewards credit?: I have had 5000 credits since 11/18/2017 and it is supposed to be converted by the 30th of the month. It still hase not been converted. How long will take to convert or when will it be converted?...
  7. Why haven't I recieved my Xbox one Rocket League code

in XBoX Rewards
    Why haven't I recieved my Xbox one Rocket League code: When will I receive it , And where will I receive it. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. c7c856a7-8d0e-4b50-84d7-d42c70af0f6c
  8. recieved no reward points for YEARS WHY?!

in XBoX Rewards
    recieved no reward points for YEARS WHY?!: Hi I'm and I've been using the xbox 360 when it was the original white console Im now on the standard Xbox One console I've spent well over 1k between the consoles alone never mind the amount of...
  9. Not Recieving Credits for purchases after the 96 Hours wait time! Why.

in XBoX Rewards
    Not Recieving Credits for purchases after the 96 Hours wait time! Why.: Hi I was wondering why after several purchases and the 96 hours wait time for the credits to deposit into my account. they still have yet to show up almost a month later. Xbox live Gamer tag:...
  10. Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached: Why can't my XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with wireless Atmos USB headset attached???? I have just purchased a plantronics 800lx headset which I plan to leave connected at all time via USB as...