Why am i still in beta?

Discus and support Why am i still in beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview submitted by /u/whysoicey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whysoicey, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/whysoicey
    /u/whysoicey Guest

Why am i still in beta?

Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview

submitted by /u/whysoicey
    [link] [comments]

/u/whysoicey, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Phyzeeek Win User

Why am I still banned?

Oh ok sweet it's 2nd of December now in the morning if I'm still banned after work im ringing Microsoft. This is not on. Very disappointed. Thank you though I hope your right.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Why am I still banned?

4. Dadwhite Win User

Why am I still banned?

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
    If these steps don't work contact support and see if you still have and active ban, there has been a issue where additional bans do not show up on the enforcement site
  5. Daft Badger Win User

WHY AM I STILL BANNED?!

Support can't help as xbox live enforcement is nothing to do with them.

You need to go to the enforcement site to see any enforcement action on your account
    here
  6. Nesquiked Win User

why am i still banned

Nothing we can do here...

Try this place: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/

There should be a thread in the Reach section about bans that you can post in.
Thema:

Why am i still in beta?

1. Why am i still in beta? - Similar Threads - Why still beta

2. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?: Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment twist still used outside the USA? submitted...
  3. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  4. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  5. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  6. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  7. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  8. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...
  9. Why are cheaters still allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are cheaters still allowed: These two make it impossible to play the game, yet I've reported them several times. The games is old (MW3), but the membership I paid is current. This needs to be regulated more often even if the...
  10. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22