Why am i still in beta?

Discus and support Why am i still in beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview submitted by /u/whysoicey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whysoicey, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/whysoicey
    /u/whysoicey Guest

Why am i still in beta?

Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview

submitted by /u/whysoicey
    [link] [comments]

/u/whysoicey, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Phyzeeek Win User

Why am I still banned?

Oh ok sweet it's 2nd of December now in the morning if I'm still banned after work im ringing Microsoft. This is not on. Very disappointed. Thank you though I hope your right.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Why am I still banned?

4. Dadwhite Win User

Why am I still banned?

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
    If these steps don't work contact support and see if you still have and active ban, there has been a issue where additional bans do not show up on the enforcement site
  5. Daft Badger Win User

WHY AM I STILL BANNED?!

Support can't help as xbox live enforcement is nothing to do with them.

You need to go to the enforcement site to see any enforcement action on your account
    here
  6. Nesquiked Win User

why am i still banned

Nothing we can do here...

Try this place: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/

There should be a thread in the Reach section about bans that you can post in.
Thema:

Why am i still in beta?

1. Why am i still in beta? - Similar Threads - Why still beta

2. why im i still banned

in XBoX on Windows
    why im i still banned: [img] can guys help me 72bcaf96-b8fa-4965-a1ea-c01706ddeb69
  3. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  4. Why is there still no Sleep function for the proposed all-in-one entertainment system hub...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there still no Sleep function for the proposed all-in-one entertainment system hub...: The inactivity timer does not suffice as a passable sleep timer for those that use the Xbox as the initially proposed all-in-one hub for cable/Blu-ray/etc. submitted by /u/neddoge [link]...
  5. Why is my order still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my order still pending: Its been a week and my order is still pending can someone tell me when is might come? 758a8d49-aaeb-45cd-a024-3b1a1ab06b1a
  6. Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?: I changed my phone number and after a year my account is still pending 45016109-6e1b-44a3-ab4b-a0dd600004bd
  7. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  8. I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer: I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why? b195f43f-5c0e-43ae-837a-95e054d1ed3d
  9. I have paid for Premium why do I still get ads?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have paid for Premium why do I still get ads?: EVERY TIME EVERY YEAR I pay for premium and still get ads during solitaire. a4287b01-9446-4c9a-a0c2-183eda470aa3
  10. Why it is STILL not possible to manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox Live?!

in XboX Insiders
    Why it is STILL not possible to manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox Live?!: Even though this seems to be a system characteristic and not an issue, I decided to report. We know that the only possible way to upload screenshots in HDR is enabling the automatic setting. If...