Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

Discus and support Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can affect regions outside USA. I mean am I only allowed to gift
    American friends and nobody else?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Pandy Yato Win User

Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

Unfortunately, you are not able to gift items outside of your own region and this could be for many reasons such as tax or players accessing content or deals not meant for their region.
  3. IRB Win User

It might relate to currency conversions, perhaps preventing things being bought from the cheapest store and used on a different store. There could also be tax implications.

Sad that this still isn't a thing yet though.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Unfortunately gifting on xbox is region locked at this time.
  5. ngocphi Win User

So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can affect regions outside USA. I mean am I only allowed
    to gift American friends and nobody else?
    Your only real option is to find an etrailer within their regiom and buying a code for that region and yoi take the risk

Prices are not the same for every regoon as others pointed out

Its not for the USA only

GIFTING is only for people within YOUR region

This is clearly stated on the gifting screen
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Probably has to do with all the different laws each country has, and license restrictions, as well as games not being released in certain regions.
Thema:

1. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends? - Similar Threads - Why still allowed

2. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  3. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  4. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  5. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  6. Why am i still in beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am i still in beta?: Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview submitted by /u/whysoicey [link] [comments]
  7. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...
  8. Why are cheaters still allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are cheaters still allowed: These two make it impossible to play the game, yet I've reported them several times. The games is old (MW3), but the membership I paid is current. This needs to be regulated more often even if the...
  9. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  10. why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360: this is freakin ***... hey Microsoft.., as long as its Xbox live I should be able to converse with my friends still on 360 dcdafedd-1fda-423b-bb7e-d7d117b26cd7