why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

Discus and support why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 22, 2019.

1. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over

:)

THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 22, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are sure the suspension is over, then a re-download of your profile should fix the issue you are having.
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Try restarting your xbox or signing out of your profile and log back in.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I CANT PLAY ONLINE EVEN THOUGH MY SUSPENSION IS OVER

Suspensions are lifted around the time they were enforced. If you were suspended at 8 am, it will be lifted at 8am the day the ban is over.
  6. CallOfDutyBO55 Win User

Account suspension "update payment option" error 8c320008

I still need an answer please...

Why is my account suspended? This is no ordinary suspension!
Thema:

1. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over - Similar Threads - why still suspended

2. Why will Metro Exodus STILL not run?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will Metro Exodus STILL not run?: Not running. At all. Just gives me the error code. Why? 089e22bd-2e7f-4574-92ed-ba8fdcb0c87e
  3. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?: Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment twist still used outside the USA? submitted...
  4. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  5. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  6. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  7. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  8. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  9. Why am i still in beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am i still in beta?: Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview submitted by /u/whysoicey [link] [comments]
  10. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...