why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

Discus and support why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 22, 2019.

1. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over

:)

THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 22, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are sure the suspension is over, then a re-download of your profile should fix the issue you are having.
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Try restarting your xbox or signing out of your profile and log back in.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I CANT PLAY ONLINE EVEN THOUGH MY SUSPENSION IS OVER

Suspensions are lifted around the time they were enforced. If you were suspended at 8 am, it will be lifted at 8am the day the ban is over.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Would like a Case Review for an enforcement, but option is grey'd out.

24 hour suspensions are not eligible for review, but it should still list why you were suspended on the enforcement site. It would take longer than the suspension lasts for them to review it and the suspension would be over before they finish so they are
    not eligible.
Thema:

1. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over - Similar Threads - why still suspended

2. Why am I still Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still Suspended: I believe I got suspended for some game clips and a post but once I finish my suspension for the post and I checked it said that I finish the suspension for the clips that I made but every time I...
  3. Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm: Why I cannot play server and join but I already sign in Moved from: Outlook.com/ People and contacts / Restore or recover contacts 84856e11-2c4f-474a-a749-a94fadb5bdb2
  4. why im i still banned

in XBoX on Windows
    why im i still banned: [img] can guys help me 72bcaf96-b8fa-4965-a1ea-c01706ddeb69
  5. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  6. Why is there still no Sleep function for the proposed all-in-one entertainment system hub...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there still no Sleep function for the proposed all-in-one entertainment system hub...: The inactivity timer does not suffice as a passable sleep timer for those that use the Xbox as the initially proposed all-in-one hub for cable/Blu-ray/etc. submitted by /u/neddoge [link]...
  7. Why is my order still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my order still pending: Its been a week and my order is still pending can someone tell me when is might come? 758a8d49-aaeb-45cd-a024-3b1a1ab06b1a
  8. Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?: I changed my phone number and after a year my account is still pending 45016109-6e1b-44a3-ab4b-a0dd600004bd
  9. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  10. I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer: I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why? b195f43f-5c0e-43ae-837a-95e054d1ed3d