Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact?

Discus and support Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My suspension on the Xbox one was over 3 days ago, I still can not use my party chat on pc. The enforcement site says I'm all good, but everywhere says... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by enderslayer, Sep 15, 2022.

1. enderslayer
    enderslayer Guest

My suspension on the Xbox one was over 3 days ago, I still can not use my party chat on pc. The enforcement site says I'm all good, but everywhere says to talk to them, and you can't talk to them. How do I fix this or how do I get in contact with the enforcement side? Thanks in advance!

:)

enderslayer, Sep 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ENDERS LAYER

The only way to get in touch with the enforcement site is via the website
    The ban was lifted today or when?

And, where are you experiencing this?
    On Xbox console, PC, or using the Xbox mobile app!
  3. austinborland Win User

Communication suspension issue

When I went to go and play my game it said that my account was suspended which I knew that from 3 days prior it was at that time just for communication reasons which would’ve been fine but I’m not sure why they decided to suspend me online days after they
    originally suspended me. But I’m pretty sure when I went to go play it just said my account was suspended, I just dont get why playing online is suspended if its not listed under the suspension list on the enforcement page.
  4. Husky_5451 Win User

Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.

After looking further into it this entire system is somewhat...horrid. I can chat using Xbox game bar but My Xbox App says I'm still suspended. For context my ban ended 6 Days ago. This seems...flawed.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Am i still suspended?

Just a friendly reminder though that it does not mean that we have appealed it will be taken off. It may take some time as well for the enforcement team to check your request.
  6. JacobNielsen89 Win User

Am i still suspended?

See here's the thing I have checked and nothing popped up there was no enforcement history I did get it appealed but clearly microsoft just didn't update it I guess I will check again and update you francia

Edit: just checked again and as I thought no enforcement history this sucks
Thema:

1. Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact? - Similar Threads - Why still suspended

2. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?: Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block them and report them. Yet a week or so later,...
  3. why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub: i was looking to join the Minecraft beta for a launcher that lets you go to previous versions, and I need to join the beta so it can work but I can't find Minecraft in the insider hub, so did they...
  4. ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended: I believe it was August 29th 6:09 I got logged of my acc i thought it was my internet connection but i logged on 20 minutes later and saw (Notice of xbox enforcement) This account is suspended...
  5. Why does Skyrim on Xbox still freeze every second on the menu, It’s been doing this for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Skyrim on Xbox still freeze every second on the menu, It’s been doing this for...: So Skyrim has been having this issue for a while and it’s still not fixed, I went to bethesda support multiple times and they have not helped at all. I was wondering if there’s another way to fix...
  6. Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete...: It's been almost 2 years since the launch of series consoles and the DVR is still messed up. You can't share clips/screenshots stored on your external drive directly from your xbox instead you...
  7. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.: It has been 11 days since my Xbox account was suspended. I still do not know the reason why I was banned. I have tried to contact the enforcement team but have had no luck even contacting them...
  8. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why: On March 20 my Xbox account was suspended. I tried going to the Xbox enforcement history to check why my account was suspended however when I went to the website all I saw was that my reputation...
  9. Why am I still Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still Suspended: I believe I got suspended for some game clips and a post but once I finish my suspension for the post and I checked it said that I finish the suspension for the clips that I made but every time I...
  10. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over: i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd