Why am I still Suspended

Discus and support Why am I still Suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe I got suspended for some game clips and a post but once I finish my suspension for the post and I checked it said that I finish the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SSH��AND FNG��, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Why am I still Suspended

I believe I got suspended for some game clips and a post but once I finish my suspension for the post and I checked it said that I finish the suspension for the clips that I made but every time I sign in it says I’m suspended till 12 August so can somebody
    please fix my account
    Why am I still Suspended [​IMG]

:)

SSH��AND FNG��, Jul 31, 2020
  2. ChipperCarpet41 Win User

banned

why am i still suspended!?!?! it said i was gonna be unbanned on the 30th of this month.. so today is the 30th. why am i still banned? can anyone help
  3. iJubbington Win User

Why am I suspended

Check your email account associated with your gamertag. You will have an email from Xbox with reasons why you have been suspended.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Why am i suspended

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com. Unfortunately 24hr suspensions are not eligible for case review.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Why am I suspended

Hi there ThomasLaRocca

Enforcement team would be the one to say why they suspended your account. enforcement.xbox.com

If your child is getting bullied by others just report and block the other users in question do not reply to them the enforcement team will investigate further.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Why am I suspended

This decision is up to the Xbox Enforcement Team, who do not monitor the forums. If you'd like your case reviewed, you will have to submit a request here.

The Xbox Enforcement page is also a great place to learn more about why actions are taken. Here is the

link
    to the "Stay Safe" page that runs down the reasons enforcement is take.

If you'd like more information on why the suspension happened. Here is the
    page
    for inquiries.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Why am I still Suspended

1. Why am I still Suspended - Similar Threads - Why still Suspended

2. Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm: Why I cannot play server and join but I already sign in Moved from: Outlook.com/ People and contacts / Restore or recover contacts 84856e11-2c4f-474a-a749-a94fadb5bdb2
  3. why im i still banned

in XBoX on Windows
    why im i still banned: [img] can guys help me 72bcaf96-b8fa-4965-a1ea-c01706ddeb69
  4. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  5. Why is there still no Sleep function for the proposed all-in-one entertainment system hub...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there still no Sleep function for the proposed all-in-one entertainment system hub...: The inactivity timer does not suffice as a passable sleep timer for those that use the Xbox as the initially proposed all-in-one hub for cable/Blu-ray/etc. submitted by /u/neddoge [link]...
  6. Why is my order still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my order still pending: Its been a week and my order is still pending can someone tell me when is might come? 758a8d49-aaeb-45cd-a024-3b1a1ab06b1a
  7. Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?: I changed my phone number and after a year my account is still pending 45016109-6e1b-44a3-ab4b-a0dd600004bd
  8. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  9. I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer: I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why? b195f43f-5c0e-43ae-837a-95e054d1ed3d
  10. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over: i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd