Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

Discus and support Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XanderC711, May 11, 2019.

1. XanderC711
    XanderC711 Guest

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag:

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations? [​IMG]

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations? [​IMG]

bye

:)

XanderC711, May 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Xander!

Thank you for replying and letting us know that it is working now. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading
    this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums and have a great day!
  3. luissolid Win User

Try to change your Gamerpics on your console, just upload the pic on your one drive.

On your console go to you profile, gamerpic, custom and select OneDrive to download your custom Gamerpic.
  4. Dynamo527 Win User

Hello XanderC711,

thanks for reaching out to xbox fourms you may not be able to change your gamerpic becasue someone might of reported you if your gamerpic violated xbox code of conduct go to the xbox enforcement website click your profile and check if your account has had
    any recent enforcement action on your account if your account has no recent enforecment action on it I would contact xbox.

Kind Regards

George
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Or on the actual Xbox console.
  6. GS17259 Win User

I would contact support over that.
Thema:

1. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations? - Similar Threads - Why unable change

2. Why am I unable to add a friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to add a friend?: I am able to add friends except one particular friend. I've been on to his Profile on Xbox live and gone to "Add friend". I've chosen to friend him and pressed submit but keep getting the message...
  3. 0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?: I am unable to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s, suddenly. Seems to be only me and it was working fine today, and no changes were made at all. I am getting "Please try again later 0x801901f4...
  4. Why am I unable to use google chrome?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I unable to use google chrome?: For 2 months I have been unable to use Google Chrome. It continually told me to get permission from an adult. I am listed as an adult on Family Features. Now It sometimes tells me to try a bit...
  5. Why am I unable to play AoE DE through the xbox app win 10 offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to play AoE DE through the xbox app win 10 offline: I just don't understand why nobody could give me an answer until now. The off-line mode ist activated, my device is set as an off line device, but everyday when I start the laptop new to play AoE...
  6. `unable to receive free games. Font know why..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    `unable to receive free games. Font know why..: trying to download Borderlands 2 but it keeps telling me to update payment info. i updated all info and it still doesnt work. any help would be appreciated. b27456a0-6a95-4c28-b6f5-d357377a60d5
  7. why am I unable to join a multiplayer match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am I unable to join a multiplayer match?: it just sits in the finding players and players found screen forever without joining a match. Am I doing something wrong? Someone help. aba2c404-9c52-42a7-b735-7c6b7be5d6c5
  8. I am unable to complete the one time free purchase for the cars in the car packs. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to complete the one time free purchase for the cars in the car packs. Why?: Well recently I purchased a version of the game included the FM6 top gear car pack, FM6 eBay Motors car pack, FM6 Porsche expansion, FM6 NASCAR expansion, FM 6 Mobil 1 car pack, Forza Motorsport 6...
  9. Why am i still unable to talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still unable to talk: yes i waa recently banned and nuted a month ago for 2 weeks well my time has elapsed but im still unable to talk or message my friends and it's acting like I'm still muted and on case review its...
  10. Unable to find a reason as to why I an banned from communications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find a reason as to why I an banned from communications.: After reading the code of conduct, I am unable to find out why my account under the gamertag was banned from communications. I contacted support and was told to make a post....