Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

Discus and support Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkRuleR, Aug 5, 2020.

1. /u/DarkRuleR
    /u/DarkRuleR Guest

/u/DarkRuleR, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nakia 2X. Muhammad ( Win User

Why so slow?

Well it wasn't just a Day One thing...... Hey Microsoft, are you guys trying to run away your loyal fans with pricing your console $100 higher and on top of it create a playing environment that is frustrating to no end with the excessivly long downloads
    and the steep learning curb with the user interface? We love and support XBox One but come on..... really?!
  3. Steeler swag Win User

Why so slow?

Downloading for 8 hours now and only at 8%" wtf
  4. NexxManus Win User

Why so slow?

I purchased the digital upgrade and it is taking forever lol. FYI WHATEVER YOU DO DONT cancel the install and redo it lol. Unlike on 360 when you would pick up where you left off, you will start over. I was at 48% and well, I'm not even close to that now.
    It's day one, so I get it. Love the system though, great console.
  5. CajunJitsu Win User

Why so slow?

Been installing Ghosts for over an hour and I am at 24%.... 360 took like 10 mins. First to get it isn't always a god thing :)
  6. MiKk0-A5C2BD89-6928- Win User

Why so slow?

I've been searching for others with issues all morning so good to see i'm not alone - agree with the download speeds being really slow - I'm going to stick with getting one game to work then look at the others I have later, good thing the Cricket is on so
    I can skip between download screens and TV, it is kinda cool! :)

I would rather be gaming though...
Thema:

1. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately? - Similar Threads - Why are Fortnite

2. Why does fortnite need live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does fortnite need live gold: Dear Xbox i wanted to ask you why fortnite even if its a free games could you please remove a live gold membership for fortnite only. Please Your sincerely Raja...
  3. Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come?: Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update comes? 62ec9759-da8e-4ed1-bb58-e2069eb6b89a
  4. Fortnite - Mini Map Player Indicators so small. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite - Mini Map Player Indicators so small. Why?: Hi, On Fortnite, my player indicators are so tiny that I can barely seem or my teammates in the mini map. My son also has a switch and those indicators are about 10X bigger. Same goes for my...
  5. Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory...: It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory restarted it and no outcome. Deleted all games and still doesnt download. Changed vpn and dns address. Litterally nothing has solved it.Is...
  6. Why can't you play fortnite for free?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you play fortnite for free?!: Just... Why? many games that support multiplayer ONLY, including fortnite, are playable for free on PS4, Switch, PC, iOS and android. Why not on xbox? Fortnite is a FREE game and is supposed to be...
  7. Why is there still mouse delay on FN(Fortnite)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there still mouse delay on FN(Fortnite)?: So I've been playing Fortnite 4 days after its release on Xbox, I switched to Mouse and Keyboard around November 2019 and after noticing the delay I instantly switched back. About 2 weeks ago I...
  8. Why is my Fortnite name my old Xbox name?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Fortnite name my old Xbox name?: I little while ago i changed my name. But it is still my old xbox name on fortnite. I was wondering if there is somthing i need to confirm or verify? a977e200-a381-47f0-9588-792a75c3be37
  9. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  10. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. why is my fortnite updating so slow on my xbox

3. why does fortnite update slow xbox

4. why is my fortnite update so slow,
  5. why are fortnite updates so slow on xbox,
  6. xbox fortnite update slow,
  7. why is xbox fortnitw update so slow,
  8. why is the fortnite update so slow,
  9. why is my fortnite update so slow on xbox