Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?

Discus and support Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sherlock is not for kids it's a great game with mystery and suspense. d057be59-9b8a-43c0-8ff3-0ecb71eae189 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Real Dangerr, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Real Dangerr
    Real Dangerr Guest

Sherlock is not for kids it's a great game with mystery and suspense.

:)

Real Dangerr, Nov 6, 2019
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

I would have to disagree with your assessment of the Games with Gold picks. It's not always the higher rated games that are released as they have released more than their fair share of kid friendly games through that program. My suggestion is if you are
    looking for not only more kid friendly games but a more vast of selections, enroll in the Ultimate Game Pass. Not only do you get a huge selection of games to choose from but you also have the ability to play on PC and it takes care of your Live account all
    rolled into one package.. ;)

Happy Gaming!! :)
  3. xKoraTx Win User

I guess there is a lot behind all these programs, from contracts and obviously money in between ... So sometimes you have to take a break with regular games ...
    (You also have to accept that there were great titles that have already gone through this program)
  4. Ellarianora Win User

Id say the target audience on Xbox these days is for an 'older' generation. Many people started out young on Xbox, me being about 5 when I played the first original Xbox. Im now an adult and still an Xbox gamer. So, I'd wager that not only Microsoft but
    developers will see these statistics and base their target audience on this. Majority of games that come out on ALL platforms tend to be for ages 12 and above. Commonly 18+ games. I rarely see U/PG games available except like Minecraft and Disney games and
    such. I wouldn't really see these because I dont have children so that explains that. Games with Gold are for paying customers to that subscription, people who tend to play online games are older than 10. Can't say at 5 years old I'd know how to play an online
    game. Xbox and PS are the next generation gaming platforms. Games are made to fit that. If you are really wanting to fit genre of games to children, you'd probably have to BUY children friendly games. I'd probably invest in Gamepass. 100s of games there and
    I'm sure a good majority would be children friendly. There are tonnes and are not extortionate. Games with Gold is part of Xbox Live being able to play ONLINE. Children should not play ONLINE unless they are supervised. Thus Games with Gold is targeting a
    'mature' audience. I'm sure a lot of 'mature' gamers wouldn't be ecstatic with a childrens game for free. They are going to target that majority audience.
  5. pocrash Win User

Yeah they give good games. Like some months ago they gave out i thing for honor for free as well
  6. NafrayuNox Win User

There have been some great games in the past. Plus they come free with gold subscription, I get that you don't find them good lately, but some month or other there is sure going to be games for you and you'll be glad you waited then :)
Thema:

1. Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]? - Similar Threads - Why Are Games

2. Why o Why do all FPS games bar the L4D franchise not have a pivot (spin 180) function ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why o Why do all FPS games bar the L4D franchise not have a pivot (spin 180) function ?: Hey Gamers ! Anyone else every been baffled why only L4D(2) had a pivot option ? A pal of mine who played through all of the L4D franch with me asked a simple question (someone who isn't a...
  3. Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?: The major contributing factor to a disc read error is a dirty optical lens (the one that your Xbox 360 laser passes through to read the disc itself). If there is dirt or dust on the laser lens,...
  4. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  5. why i need to pay games already pay for it ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i need to pay games already pay for it ?: hello there my xbox riped off and need to play on pc and i have on my 2 accounts over 280 payed games.. now i am not able to play them on pc why ? ask me to pay the games again .. i could use a...
  6. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  7. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e
  8. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?: Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2...
  9. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  10. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...