Why are my comments/reply being censored?

Discus and support Why are my comments/reply being censored? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had another thread going about failing youth. But now all of a sudden I can't reply or comment at all anymore. But The XBOX Ambassador's comments... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DyingBreed, Oct 25, 2019.

1. DyingBreed
    DyingBreed Guest

I had another thread going about failing youth. But now all of a sudden I can't reply or comment at all anymore. But The XBOX Ambassador's comments keep coming in?????? Get the Oops, Something went wrong.... Real suspect.

:)

DyingBreed, Oct 25, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Digging that grave deep I see lol. Just need to be a little more positive and you won't get suspended in the community!
  3. Anghellic Karma Win User

You've probably had a suspension placed on your account to some degree, as you're complaining about a just ban here.
  4. lennyvonlenny Win User

C'mon really,720p again for battlefield 1?

Why are my comments being removed?????
  5. HawkeXII Win User

Still havent gotten my Gears of War collection codes.

Also forgot to mention, my previous support post was locked after Miss Bijoux's reply so i couldnt further comment about this case still being unresolved. it wasn't resolved so why lock it? hence why i had to repost again here.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to reply or comment

Hello DyingBreed,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We ask that everyone keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting. We suggest taking a look at sections 6, 7, and 10. Since this thread goes against the Xbox Forum Guidelines, we will be locking this thread. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would
    like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Why are my comments/reply being censored? - Similar Threads - Why are comments

2. Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?: I started to download my Red Dead Redemption 2, and at 12.3% it stopped downloading. I thought I had to switch from disc 1 to disc 2 so I did. Now at 59.9% it stop downloading and said to switch...
  3. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  4. My xbox light flashes and makes a knocking noise why is it doing that

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox light flashes and makes a knocking noise why is it doing that: My xbox light flashes and makes a knocking noise and i dont know why 261f3fd6-286a-4e9b-afbc-505be7b7c6de
  5. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  6. Xbox locked from makeing purcheres why ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox locked from makeing purcheres why ???: My Xbox is locked why u got all my details 3e661be5-dfe5-49d5-9b5c-8dfbe4f29e7d
  7. Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?: I am devastated. I bought a razer kraken rgb kitty edition usb headset thinking it would work on the xbox since it has usb ports and I've had a usb headset before and it worked just fine. Now I...
  8. Why have a modding option for HALO MCC if its not allowed to be discussed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have a modding option for HALO MCC if its not allowed to be discussed?: So from what i just understood from Microsoft Agent XBF Eladio M, I cant ask a question regarding a game that has ALLOWED MODS? So basically its a [Mod Removed] type of thing right? Some agent...
  9. Why can't I see comments on game posts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I see comments on game posts?: I can see the share,likes, and comment totals on the official game posts but i cannot see the replies or comments! please fix this issue. fa46db01-fe7d-4a66-ade0-7b22acea45c1
  10. Why did i get banned for 1 day for unappropriate comments in chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get banned for 1 day for unappropriate comments in chat: i get banned for one day because i told somebody to shut the **** up because i was playing BlackOps3 and this kid just starts harrasing me calling me names and does more stuff then i did i sent...