Why Are the cards green and black instead of normal colors

Discus and support Why Are the cards green and black instead of normal colors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are the decks of cards green and black instead of the normal colors of red and black? hard to play with the green color... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SylvaticZoo5463, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Why Are the cards green and black instead of normal colors

Why are the decks of cards green and black instead of the normal colors of red and black? hard to play with the green color

:)

SylvaticZoo5463, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Magic 2015 now available

Bran, I'm not sure why you can only take cards out but not add any, because you're only limited to a minimum of 60 cards, but there should be no maximum (or is there?).

As for your deck, it's simply what you initially chose - green then black or black then green. If it's not working for you, then simply start the campaign over and choose a new set of colors for your deck or do some practice duels to unlock more cards to
    make a deck of your own. Regarding your current colors, black is good for negative effects against your opponent and bringing your creatures back from the graveyard, while green is great for big creatures and mana acceleration with your lands.

Galactic Geek, Jan 20, 2018
  3. PurpGuy
    PurpGuy Guest
    Weapon Skin Ratings

You know what, I was looking at the "Tribal" skin and then it hit me. Not only are they tiger stripes instead of splotches, but they're missing the full range of camo colour spectrum.

Green camo (Jungle Normal Camo) would need Green, Beige, Brown, and Black. Tribal only has Light Green and Dark Green.

Arctic Camo would need White, Light Grey, Dark Grey, and Black. It only has Dark Grey and Black.

The Desert set looks passable because it appears to have three shades. Tribal and Arctic simply are too basic in their design.

To better illustrate this, I may pull out a selection of camo bandannas tomorrow and take screenshots with my Mossberg. It's kind of like the Gnasher, except it has 250 yards more range.

PurpGuy, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Magic 2015 now available

Bran, I'm not sure why you can only take cards out but not add any, because you're only limited to a minimum of 60 cards, but there should be no maximum (or is there?).

As for your deck, it's simply what you initially chose - green then black or black then green. If it's not working for you, then simply start the campaign over and choose a new set of colors for your deck or do some practice duels to unlock more cards to
    make a deck of your own. Regarding your current colors, black is good for negative effects against your opponent and bringing your creatures back from the graveyard, while green is great for big creatures and mana acceleration with your lands.
  5. yesweeeare Win User

problem with colors

It's the composite RGB, but i'd tried to put it off and attached it well again and doesn't worked. I'd put a HDMI cable and all was fine, and yesterday i'd tried to put again the composite cable and the colors returned to the normality. But, the thing I
    can't understand is why the colors lost the green component only in some places of the interface, and when you get into the sistem options or to the windows media, the color turned to the normality, and when you get out to the interface, it lost the green
    again, so the cable was able to reproduce all colors, but only in some places of the interface?? It was so weird.....
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Chrome Controllers inbound!

Ugh. Why can't I have a simple black controller with the buttons colored appropriately with the new D-Pad? I hate looking at my silver controller. It's ugly as sin, especially with the stupid button colors. I want a normal controller with the D-Pad.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

The weirdest glitch I've seen in Titanfall

I didnt watch the vid, but some video card glitches from in the console can cause some WTF moments. I had seen them in Black Ops. Spawned in and the map was a weird green color with weird textures. Backed out and rebooted (that was on the 360 though) and
    it cleared up. A dev was in the forums and said it was a video card thing.
  8. RYTMEOW Win User

so what is teh day one - premium packaging?

instead of green, day one black scheme.
Thema:

Why Are the cards green and black instead of normal colors

1. Why Are the cards green and black instead of normal colors - Similar Threads - Why Are cards

2. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  3. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  4. Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen: I think its quite wrong for xbox to denie me a refund when i dont even have anything thru microsoft, nor did i allow my 13 yr son to go on a spending spree, yet im told my 200$ is gone , an...
  5. Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?: It's beyond broken. The interface in general is infuriating. Most people blame themselves when they can't figure things out, but I know it failed leadership within a company as to why bad...
  6. I bought Xbox Live Gold for 1PLN and additional 4PLN was charged on my card - why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Xbox Live Gold for 1PLN and additional 4PLN was charged on my card - why?: During a promotion I have bought Xbox Live Gold (my first purchase here) for 1 PLN and I can see this transaction on my billing. Additionally there is another transaction for 4PLN on my billing,...
  7. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  8. why do I need a credit card to get something that is free ( Games with Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I need a credit card to get something that is free ( Games with Gold): Does anyone else think it is strange that I have a Gold subscription that I have paid for..But For some reason Microsoft needs a credit card on file to download the free games with gold. So I...
  9. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?: I've been getting every month the games for gold i can get xbox one game easy. But when i try to buy 360 ones on my xboxone it tell me i quote i need to put a form of payment???? Seriously a...
  10. Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?: I buy a prepayed card to buy GTA San andreas on my xbox one and isn't worked. 58ad55ef-8b56-470a-85e2-9abb993d75d3