Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

Discus and support Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xFliizy, Oct 28, 2019.

1. xFliizy
    xFliizy Guest

Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube for a hour and cant find anything about it.

:)

xFliizy, Oct 28, 2019
  2. WildDreamz Win User

From the information I've found so far, it could be an app update issue. May need to make sure the app is up to date, phone or device you are using is up to date, if all is up to date, uninstall app and reinstall.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Your connection speed. For example imagine making a video on your phone but your wyfi is messing up, of course the quality will be off.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Maybe is the connection on your device, like NinjaLaunchBox79
    said, try connecting to wifi. Also before downloading the clip, watch it first and make sure everything is fine.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

It could be taking longer to buffer the video. Connect to a Wifi source & try it... then see if there are any issues.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It sounds like lag that you're experiencing, which might be from a device with full storage which can slow it down, or from a slow internet connection.
Thema:

1. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed? - Similar Threads - Why are clips

2. Why are my Game Clips not capturing or saving properly???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my Game Clips not capturing or saving properly???: I record and edit a lot of TitanFall 2 clips, my system notifications say i have a recorded clip, upon opening said notification i am prompted with "We're getting your clip ready, check back soon"...
  3. why do my clips that i use xbox to clip with 90% of the time forzen?

in XBoX on Windows
    why do my clips that i use xbox to clip with 90% of the time forzen?: i need help with this, i play fortnite at a high level and its mandatory to clip good things you do in the game. most of the time that i clip something its frozen, all i can hear is the audio of...
  4. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  5. why is there no 1440p game clip support

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is there no 1440p game clip support: why is there no 1440p game clip support and only 720p,1080p,and 4k but not the 1440p option even tho i can output at 1440p? a60b5807-fc4b-4c43-883a-a5865946a14b
  6. Why am I not allowed to use the word impact in a video clip title?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not allowed to use the word impact in a video clip title?: This is beyond absurd. There is no reason whatsoever that a term as innocuous as impact is not allowed as a video title. Please bring this up to the team to fix or at least give some kind of...
  7. 为什么我在xbox游戏上录制的剪辑没有“上传”选项?[Edit - Translate] Why don't the clips I recorded on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么我在xbox游戏上录制的剪辑没有“上传”选项?[Edit - Translate] Why don't the clips I recorded on the Xbox...: 我在游戏中录制的视频想上 到xbox live,可是下面只有“打开文件夹” [Translated by Mod] The video I recorded in the game wanted to upload to Xbox Live, but there's only "open folder" down there. [img]...
  8. Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?: Because it conflicts with your external hard drive a0b31222-0f15-48fc-a771-3d2d623df099
  9. Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?: Hi, I've been an Xbox Live customer for many years. For the past few I have not seen much use for it, as I have moved onto other platforms that better fit my gaming needs and conveniences....
  10. Why does the same video clip for surfing in South Africa play day after day, week after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the same video clip for surfing in South Africa play day after day, week after ...: Why does the same video clip for surfing in South Africa play day after day, week after week.... 96a7ff3b-695b-48b6-be3c-7b2e85d8e61a