Why are the Game Pass Quests completely gone from my xbox series x since may?

Discus and support Why are the Game Pass Quests completely gone from my xbox series x since may? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I posted in here once before but never got any help. I've had game pass ultimate for about a year now. Game pass quests worked perfectly but some time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Atreuss, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Atreuss
    Atreuss Guest

I posted in here once before but never got any help. I've had game pass ultimate for about a year now. Game pass quests worked perfectly but some time in may they just totally vanished from the game pass UI and from the profile page under the achievements. I can log into bing and microsoft edge and still do these quests and get the points. They show up on my console when I gain points from them. Why on earth do I no longer have access to the quests on the console itself? I'm referring to the daily log into mobile app, play a game pass game, daily, weekly and monthly quests etc. These are completely gone and don't know how to get them back. I am missing out on a lot of points because of this. Six months worth.

I have tried factory reset, hard reset, googling every available option but can't find out how to fix this. Is it something with the console itself or is it account side? I mean it was fine for months and then the quests just randomly disappear? I sent in a ticket back in june, but it led to a dead end as the CS rep had no clue what the problem was. I just learned recently that there were a lot of reports with the same issue among others with game pass quests. Any information on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. This has gone on way too long.

:)

Atreuss, Nov 6, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. For specific problems with game pass issues and your rewards, I suggest you contact Microsoft rewards support, only they can do something since you tried all plausible solutions that would normally solve the problem if it was something related to the console software. To contact Microsoft rewards support use the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

- I also recommend that you report this issue following the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  5. enad2k Win User

Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass mobile app

Hi,

Thank you for affirming, it's not just me.

Same deal. I upgraded from the original Xbox One to a Series X. I could manage games from both the Xbox app and Game Pass app to my original Xbox One. I put my Series X into service on 1/28/21. Apparently ,from what I have seen there must have been app updates to the Game Pass app.

Now as you said, I cannot manage or install Game Pass apps remotely from the Game Pass app to the Series X. However, it looks like the Xbox App can manage the Series X.

I also factory reset the original Xbox One and packed it up. I also removed my original Xbox One from the Devices tab on my account.microsoft.com page and made sure my Series X was set as my home xbox.

Pretty confident that this is not me nor you.

Figured I would mention I have the same issue and hope they fix it soon.

For what it is worth, you can filter games in the Xbox app on your phone to show Game Pass games along with optimized for SeriesX|S and platform as Xbox One. Then you can at least see the Game Pass games in the Xbox app and remote install them that way as a work around.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

I managed to get the Mortal Kombat X quest done without an issue but the daily quest to play any Game Pass game would just not complete for me. Im pretty sure it's just a bug though
Thema:

1. Why are the Game Pass Quests completely gone from my xbox series x since may? - Similar Threads - Why are Game

2. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time plaese help me...
  3. I cant play a specific game online and i cant seem to figure out why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play a specific game online and i cant seem to figure out why.: I'm trying to play Stardew Valley online on game pass for pc, and for some reason my account wont let me play it online. I've tried it on my my pc and the online function just doesn't work. I...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible?: Hello, I want to play Fallout 76 but I can see some "changes" around it. Changes which really wasn't needed. :) As usual I have started the game, enter "Full screen" mode and thought that screen...
  5. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version...
  6. I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash???: I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE. Why my Warzone crash??? I payed this month and its still in time of use. My account says i am conected with live, my game reconized my conection... Wz just crash...
  7. Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?: As above, app won't let me install due to a shortage of storage space because it doesn't acknowledge the extra storage. It's an official SSD, abs it seemed ok when I did the same for my wife's XsX...
  8. Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?: It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not. 629f19a4-2522-4573-a500-f8121a95d15f
  9. Why is to so damn hard to install a game through Game Pass on PC?! Getting stuck at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is to so damn hard to install a game through Game Pass on PC?! Getting stuck at...: Why is it so hard to actually use Game Pass on PC? Why do I have to stuff around for HOURS to figure out what I need to do to get a game to install? Why do I have to try putting commands into...
  10. Why is solitaire daily game not a available message says unable to download internet down...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is solitaire daily game not a available message says unable to download internet down...: Solitaire daily game will not open due download error event game loads ok seems to be a repeat problem of Jan 21 82229684-da1a-41c9-8c06-ba901f89645b