Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website

Discus and support Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question is not how to buy the left 4 dead games But why they are not purchasable on the xbox one itself when as of now no other backwards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lothrictrash, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Lothrictrash
    Lothrictrash Guest

My question is not how to buy the left 4 dead games

But why they are not purchasable on the xbox one itself when as of now no other backwards compatible game is like this just Why

:)

Lothrictrash, Mar 3, 2020
  2. CrimsonWhispers Win User

I Can't Buy A Game

you can purchase left 4 dead 2 by purchasing it through a Xbox 360 or by purchasing it though the website.
  3. xXCAPTAINxX19 Win User

Customers can only buy it on xbox game stor or at game stop
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

that is a good question, i would enjoy playing those again.
  5. TimmarAU Win User

As others have mentioned solutions below I will only suggest if you are after a hankering for zombie slaying, then maybe try World War Z as it has a similar playstyle.
  6. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

because is a backward game, and need doing this line segment to buy.
Thema:

1. Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website - Similar Threads - Why are left

2. Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag: Pls help submitted by /u/Madabro [link] [comments]
  3. Por que no me deja comprar en store -[Translation - Why won't you let me shop]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por que no me deja comprar en store -[Translation - Why won't you let me shop]: Por que no me deja comprar en la store -[Translation - Why won't you let me buy in the store?] 1adc4422-85e2-46d3-a321-58727a8a003f
  4. Why is my left thumbstick functioning as the right thimbstick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my left thumbstick functioning as the right thimbstick?: Why is my left thumbstick functioning as the right? for example on madden when I move the left thumbstick to run I will juke or spin, in call of duty my left thumbstick will aim my gun left or...
  5. Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...: I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this...
  6. Why does the elite controller keep breaking... specifically the left bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the elite controller keep breaking... specifically the left bumper: It has broken 5 times and i am over it.. . 483ba08f-3313-4d14-8050-c9eae3e2a5e6
  7. WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK: It says I have to go to the Microsoft store and download it so I went there to download it but it didn’t show up up on my queued so I don’t know what to do e5106925-48dc-4e91-9764-99a4332984af
  8. WHY TF DOES IT NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ON MY XBOX ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY TF DOES IT NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ON MY XBOX ONE?: It will not let me download on the xbox one, then when it tells me to go download it on xbox.com, it says it cannot download. I spent $20 in microsoft store credit for this game, so I could play a...
  9. L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) isn't working disk wise for Xbox One. I don't understand why ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) isn't working disk wise for Xbox One. I don't understand why ...: Ok, I need help. I just went out and bought L4D2, but now I can't even play it. For some unknown reason, the disc version doesn't work. Whenever I put the disc in, it doesn't even try to install....
  10. The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...: Right Top as RB and Right Bottom as RT? Apparently you call them bumpers and triggers but why did you choose such confusing names? Do you even test for usability? 310cf374-988e-4306-a076-d63e390dcd03