Why are they gone?

Discus and support Why are they gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I'm a bit of an angry gamer right now, and it's all becuase of my games. When I played again today, I noticed my game selection being much... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaTuffGuyz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. DaTuffGuyz
    DaTuffGuyz Guest

Why are they gone?

Hi there. I'm a bit of an angry gamer right now, and it's all becuase of my games.

When I played again today, I noticed my game selection being much smaller than normal. As it stands, 7 of 40 games are missing. I have game shared in the past, but this doesn't explain my disc games disappearing. They don't even take up space on my hard
    drive anymore. Why are they suddenly leaving? Will all of my games delete themselves? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

:)

DaTuffGuyz, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Mister Maka Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.
  3. Feverish13 Win User

why why why why.

Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
  4. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

why why why why.

5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

why why why....

Did you try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it?
  6. swe man02 Win User

why why WHY

why most i have hard drive to play bf4
Thema:

Why are they gone?

1. Why are they gone? - Similar Threads - Why are gone

2. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  3. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...: i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent. the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and really could have used the code over the...
  4. Why Xbox Live Rewards Is Gone. WHY!

in XBoX Rewards
    Why Xbox Live Rewards Is Gone. WHY!: Why did Microsoft end the Xbox live rewards program? And don't say that it has moved to the Microsoft rewards program Because I've been a member of both for over 4 years and The only thing that...
  5. why have i gone back to vip one

in XBoX Rewards
    why have i gone back to vip one: my xbox rewards was vip 3 and it suddenly went to vip 1 why has this happened as I'm always buy from store 58e0a382-3d46-46d3-b74b-737eb5c7ed42
  6. Why is my VIP rank gone and all my xbox reward points???

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is my VIP rank gone and all my xbox reward points???: Why did my rank and all my points disappear??? I have been a member for over 5 years and now all my progress is just gone??? Extremely unhappy with this. 477a640c-a2b8-48c5-8656-6e52dbc23a6d
  7. Why has all my gold earned doing microsoft puzzles gone into deficit ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has all my gold earned doing microsoft puzzles gone into deficit ??: For month's now I have been trying to play Microsoft jigsaw puzzles, earned a bunch of gold and now it is showing a negative amount !! WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 016e73fa-080b-46f2-b457-3536f29922ca
  8. Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?: When I bought Red Dead Redemption, there was a tiny crack in the middle of the DVD, but the game was working just fine. The company I bought it from recommended me to exchange the cracked DVD to...
  9. Why have the wheel spin prices gone up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have the wheel spin prices gone up?: why have the wheelspins gone up in price and it is harder to get better prizes? It isn't right as it costs 700k just for 10 wheelspins at least let the VIP count as we have paid for it. My friend...
  10. All my money and my keys and my rewards are gone...why???? I had over 38 ****!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my money and my keys and my rewards are gone...why???? I had over 38 ****!: I logged out yesterday with almost 1000 coin, over 45 keys and 38 ****....now I have 1 1 and 500...I want to know what happened. 3ceb38ac-2315-469c-9ff1-97a77c5d7746