why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

Discus and support why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by aps42, Oct 31, 2019.

1. aps42
    aps42 Guest

Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2 remaining games I'd left unfinished for a number of years whilst there's
    still time. This lead me to discover that at least 15 Windows Phone games aren't showing on my Xbox profile including the xbox console, phone app and desktop companion however they do show on tracking websites such as trueachievements.com

I did the math and although the total gamerscore is as if those games are present, around 3,000G's worth is missing from manually counting on the shown list - the value that those games would be worth. Then, I discussed this with an ambassador that suggested
    these games were "revoked" but I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

So, in short I'd like to know how to make these games visible again and if that's not possible, how to permanently remove the 2 uncompleted games and their gamerscore from the account.

:)

aps42, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Mochawl Win User

3. Edgarour Win User

It's normal for these cases to happen, unfortunately when it's no longer profitable to have that service for the company will be closing it little by little, I recommend you download them, your purchase is safe and
    it will not be taken away from you
  4. aps42 Win User

Allow me to reiterate - all of the games were purchased by this account for this account and I have no doubt they'll still be available in download history once I can get hold of a WP. The issue is that the games don't appear anywhere on my profile but
    the Gamerscore from them still do, they only appear on achievement tracking websites
  5. oDarth Plagueis Win User

This may be an obvious solution you already checked but is it possible you made the other purchases on a different account?
  6. aps42 Win User

Thanks for the response.

I'm confident that all the WP games were purchased from my account, the only difference being they were purchased on a phone rather than on console/desktop. In fact, looking through purchase history shows all these games and when they were bought. As mentioned
    previously about 15 are missing when viewed on my GT but all the scores from them still apply to the account. Interesting, all Xbox One/360/GFWL and Windows 8 games show, only WP titles aren't showing

The 2 unfinished games I'll be looking to download when the "spare" WP7 phone arrives are - Games Chest: Logic Games and Games Chest: Solitare. Despite the fact these titles are delisted to my knowledge, I've heard they can still be downloaded as long as
    you purchased them beforehand

GT is - also as far as i'm aware it's only possible to "delete" games if they are 0G, all the other WP games are fully completed besides the 2 mentioned above
Thema:

1. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile? - Similar Threads - why are Windows

2. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  3. Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?: I noticed something strange today. Background: Gigabit Internet from Xfinity Motorola MB8600 cable modem Google Wifi I currently get about 400 Mbps sustained download speeds on speed tests...
  4. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  5. Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....: It's one thing that games download almost 5 times slower than any game launcher I use, but the fact that it can start a game update automatically, midway through discover that there is not enough...
  6. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...: Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same...
  7. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  8. I have purchased Halo Reach for my XBox (Beta) on Windows 10. Why can I NOT load it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have purchased Halo Reach for my XBox (Beta) on Windows 10. Why can I NOT load it?: I have purchased Halo Reach for my XBox (Beta) on Windows 10. I did not purchase the entire "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" because I am new to gaming, and wanted to start small to see if it...
  9. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...
  10. Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?: I ask this because after a hardware upgrade I'm forced to use 1809. Why I have to use 1809? I got audio stutters, or the audio gone completely, because of: https://aka.ms/AA5fhrl...