why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

Discus and support why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by aps42, Oct 31, 2019.

1. aps42
    aps42 Guest

Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2 remaining games I'd left unfinished for a number of years whilst there's
    still time. This lead me to discover that at least 15 Windows Phone games aren't showing on my Xbox profile including the xbox console, phone app and desktop companion however they do show on tracking websites such as trueachievements.com

I did the math and although the total gamerscore is as if those games are present, around 3,000G's worth is missing from manually counting on the shown list - the value that those games would be worth. Then, I discussed this with an ambassador that suggested
    these games were "revoked" but I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

So, in short I'd like to know how to make these games visible again and if that's not possible, how to permanently remove the 2 uncompleted games and their gamerscore from the account.

:)

aps42, Oct 31, 2019
  2. RebornPasture Win User

The game should still be on your account and so maybe it’s having some problems
    Thanks for replying. Not an issue with the phone or account. Could you please take a look at previous threads: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-achievements-not-syncing-on-windows-phone/d03f62a7-c8e0-4bf0-80c6-3edc982fa32c as the problem
    is not on the user end, thanks.
  3. aps42 Win User

Allow me to reiterate - all of the games were purchased by this account for this account and I have no doubt they'll still be available in download history once I can get hold of a WP. The issue is that the games don't appear anywhere on my profile but
    the Gamerscore from them still do, they only appear on achievement tracking websites
  4. oDarth Plagueis Win User

This may be an obvious solution you already checked but is it possible you made the other purchases on a different account?
  5. aps42 Win User

Thanks for the response.

I'm confident that all the WP games were purchased from my account, the only difference being they were purchased on a phone rather than on console/desktop. In fact, looking through purchase history shows all these games and when they were bought. As mentioned
    previously about 15 are missing when viewed on my GT but all the scores from them still apply to the account. Interesting, all Xbox One/360/GFWL and Windows 8 games show, only WP titles aren't showing

The 2 unfinished games I'll be looking to download when the "spare" WP7 phone arrives are - Games Chest: Logic Games and Games Chest: Solitare. Despite the fact these titles are delisted to my knowledge, I've heard they can still be downloaded as long as
    you purchased them beforehand

GT is - also as far as i'm aware it's only possible to "delete" games if they are 0G, all the other WP games are fully completed besides the 2 mentioned above
  6. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Unless someone else has gotten onto your account to delete those games, they should not be disappearing from your account. Either there is another account or someone has gotten onto yours.
Thema:

1. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile? - Similar Threads - why are Windows

2. Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?: I ask this because after a hardware upgrade I'm forced to use 1809. Why I have to use 1809? I got audio stutters, or the audio gone completely, because of: https://aka.ms/AA5fhrl...
  3. Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC): I'm very confused on why this update that correct me if I'm wrong is a windows 10 beta update 1903 is required to play games through the gamepass on the windows store.... playing the same game...
  4. Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?: I loved the XBox Application on my laptop but the moment they updated it and rebranded it, I can't get it to open. I click it and get the green XBox screen then it just crashes. I've read the...
  5. Why am I not seeing the same list of games in Xbox one as it shows in WIndows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not seeing the same list of games in Xbox one as it shows in WIndows 10 laptop: Why am I not seeing the same list of games in Xbox one as it shows in WIndows 10 laptop? Example: Ping pong 3D shows in my microsoft store which is compatible with Xbox one but not showing up in...
  6. ¿Por qué de repente no puedo abrir mis Age of Empires II original en Windows 8.1?[Why can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Por qué de repente no puedo abrir mis Age of Empires II original en Windows 8.1?[Why can...: Tengo la edición para coleccionistas de Age of Empires original y hasta ahora funcionaba perfectamente en Windows 8.1. Ahora solo me funciona el AOE I, las dos partes, el AEO II no funciona...
  7. Why can I not access messages from my Xbox App on mobile or Windows 10?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can I not access messages from my Xbox App on mobile or Windows 10?: I can't access messages from the Windows 10 Xbox App. On my PC it says, "Try Again - We had trouble getting your conversations." After refreshing on my Smartphone, which had a similar problem, I...
  8. Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?: Since the recent windows 10 update, my Xbox app has stopped working. When i attempt to sign in all i get is a message saying, "You cannot be signed in right now please try again later. It's been...
  9. Why is the XBL app on windows 10 such a useless [Mod Removed - Profanity] bloatware program?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the XBL app on windows 10 such a useless [Mod Removed - Profanity] bloatware program?: Last couple of days have had my gaming interrupted due to this [Mod Removed - Profanity] app logging out due to XBL being as [Mod Removed - Profanity] as the PSN. 11992bb1-55b1-45b9-a143-6644cae3b64e
  10. why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10: hello i went to my Xbox one piracy and online safety and broadcast Gameplay is always set to block i switch it to allow than it sets to block again and i don't know why....