Why are Xbox One games 70$ instead of 60$?

Discus and support Why are Xbox One games 70$ instead of 60$? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for the link man appreciate it. 5ba0011a-6b11-478a-82bb-abb4e8e771fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IntenseJames, May 24, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Thanks for the link man appreciate it.

:)

IntenseJames, May 24, 2014
  2. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest
    What happened to price?

Hi,

why now now games in Canada are so expensive? Now its $80 for new games instead of $70.

thx

Nic727, May 24, 2014
  3. Gift Cards

Why can I not use gift cards from Xbox to buy and Xbox 360 game on an Xbox one? Please fix this immediately as I spent over $70 on gift cards that are useless to me now. Please fix this now!

SuperGamerGuy93, May 24, 2014
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

Canadians are expected to pay more.... and we accept it. $69.99 seems to be the norm on my game marketplace. Keep in mind products that are produced in Canada that are exported to the USA are cheaper down there then up here. We are glutens for financial
    punishment, but I wouldn't ever think of moving state side....

-

The true north strong and free!!!!

-

Also, gaming is a hobby. I don't like the increase in the game prices but such is life. I can afford it so it's not a bother.

kingvas78, May 24, 2014
  5. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Look at Sorny increasing the price of the PS4 in Canada by $50.... they blame the currency difference.... it's because we have a strong economy. That is a positive (but expensive).

kingvas78, May 24, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    $69.99 for games? Talk to someone from Australia or New Zealand and then tell me how unfair that price is

x24hrs2livex, May 24, 2014
  7. Australia and new Zealand have it worse hell even the uk pay more for games than the US or canada

AXIOMS OF FATE, May 24, 2014
  8. GreyMittens
    GreyMittens Guest

A lot of game companies don't even like releasing into Canada. Our country has about 35 million people living here which is still less than the state of California. To make things worse for the game companies, they have to do up a second instruction booklet
    in French just for Quebec (population around 8 million). Of course our currency is also lower now which would be the 10% right there.

I am curious, buying a game in the states, do most just come with English manual? I would almost expect them to be English / Spanish

GreyMittens, May 24, 2014
  9. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    @24...... there is no break in physical land mass between Canada and the USA. Just a border...

-

Australia..... the land down under.... I could understand everything being more $$$ .... they are all alone, so please don't try to compare or play a Aussie pity card to us Canadians.

kingvas78, May 24, 2014
  10. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    wow new games have been $50-$60 for like the last 10+ years... for your informational services... a gallon of gas at that time (2004) was $1.98 (in NY) now it is almost $5.00

tohellnbak, May 24, 2014
  11. Yeah, well games aren't in as high a demand as gasoline. Why are Xbox One games 70$ instead of 60$? ;)

Galactic Geek, May 24, 2014
  12. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @kingvas Dont give me that physical land mass BS again, as lots of games are produced outside of the US and yet those countries still get shafted on price.

x24hrs2livex, May 24, 2014
  13. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Games are €70 here and Watch_Dogs is €74.99.

brandiesel1, May 24, 2014
  14. Ill wait for price to drop

MessiahBrowny, May 24, 2014
  15. I think more games will start appearing , with Less content , season passes will give you the game you should have got in the first place .

More in-game transactions .

Maybe even more monthly subs

In short , all the crud from Pc gaming , minus the benefits of fun mods , user created free stuff and awesome graphics .

Imo ,,,,, not stated as a fact ..I######m3

PAINT MACHINE, May 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Why are Xbox One games 70$ instead of 60$? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X: In 2001 Microsoft released the original Xbox along with Halo: Combat Evolved. This new console and 5 years later game call Gears Of War two games took the world by storm, and by the end of the...
  3. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  4. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  5. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  6. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  7. Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games: So for the past week or so my xbox has been having some issues with rendering things in and it being kinda slow. When I play a game like gta 5 or forza horizon 4 the textures of like buildings and...
  8. Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up: [IMG] submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC - Why can I not move files to new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC - Why can I not move files to new PC: I recently built a new PC after my last one died. One the old PC I had downloaded a few games as I was trying out Xbox Game Pass, which I was enjoying it up to that point. My PC died, so I built...
  10. Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?: I cannot get my backward compatibility xbox 360 games to play anymore on my xbox one..They were working about 1-2 months ago, but now they will not read the discs. I reset my xbox.cleared cache,...