Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

Discus and support Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mistress Sara, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

I have mixed feelings about XCloud.

I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time.

I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to keep my phone charged till I get home when I'm working. When I commute to work, I'm driving. When I'm lucky enough to have someone else driving I'm usually conversing with the other person/people
    in the vehicle or making sure we're going the right way.

I'm hoping I can see a benefit. Even if it doesn't do anything for me, I'm more hopeful it will help others enjoying gaming.

:)

Mistress Sara, Oct 15, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá,

vai ser algo muito inovador, em termos essa portabilidade de podermos jogar os jogos de qualquer forma....
  3. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Poderemos jogar em qualquer lugar e continua nossos jogos
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Io non vedo l'ora che esca in italia
  5. angelicviki Win User

There's a massive benefit if you're playing any games like ark or atlas where the servers are on 24/7 and other people can be busting your stuff while you're offline!
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Will be nice if you have a good connection at least 50mbps with no big ping… otherwise is better to get a console / pc to play.

Regards
Thema:

1. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud? - Similar Threads - Why are looking

2. Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?: I started to download my Red Dead Redemption 2, and at 12.3% it stopped downloading. I thought I had to switch from disc 1 to disc 2 so I did. Now at 59.9% it stop downloading and said to switch...
  3. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  4. WHY ARE GRAPHICS ON WOT XBOX ONE LOOK CARTOONY WHAT HAVE THEY DONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY ARE GRAPHICS ON WOT XBOX ONE LOOK CARTOONY WHAT HAVE THEY DONE: why are graphics on wot xbox one suddenly look cartoony its horrible 5c805eb7-aaba-44aa-a3db-4755f02a735f
  5. why have a site like this if you are not going to looking at it to see if there is a problem ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have a site like this if you are not going to looking at it to see if there is a problem ...: why have a site like this if you are not going to looking at it to see if there is a problem or not? seems to me that you would have someone watching all programs at are running 24/7 like all...
  6. Why join TD? Because we are looking to give you something more than just a group of gamers, we ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why join TD? Because we are looking to give you something more than just a group of gamers, we ...: A community is much more than just a clan, a clan is a group of players dedicated to one game who play together to achieve something, a community is a group of players dedicated to each other who...
  7. Looking for some clarification on why an enforcement action was taken against me to not do it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some clarification on why an enforcement action was taken against me to not do it ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...
  8. Why would no one from Corporate look at these forums! You just launched a new product

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would no one from Corporate look at these forums! You just launched a new product: Hello! A new product has just been launched, only a handful of people have it, no one has really been trained on it when you phone it, wouldn't it make sense for people at Microsoft Corporate to...
  9. Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?: I have several halo achievements that I have completed but that haven't unlocked so I just want to go to them in the achievements app and see if they say "unlocking..." but unfortunately they...
  10. Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?: [View:[MEDIA]] d432a0d1-86a3-4b06-ba1e-8ecad4e65149