Why are you playing the xbox version of minecraft?

Discus and support Why are you playing the xbox version of minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's afwul PC master race. We get free games and money. steam-cards.com - Portail d'informations 8157380f-6200-40fc-a30c-a383d29f1dd3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blasterman99, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Blasterman99
    Blasterman99 Guest

Blasterman99, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Why isn't it so easy to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One?

The xbox one version & the 360 version are separate games.

If you want the xbox one version then you need to buy it again,they're not just going to give away the xbox one version just because you own the xbox 360 version.where's the profit in that?

If you are playing a backwards compatible game on the xbox one it emulates the xbox 360 which is why you get the 360 splashscreen.

Daft Badger, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Xbox One backwards compatibility

There are a small number of games that allow the type of crossplay that you mention. World of Tanks comes to mind, but there are very few.

In 99% of the cases though, you would need to be playing the same console version of the game in order to play together online.

For example, if they are playing the 360 version of Destiny, and you are playing the Xbox One version of Destiny, you cannot play together.

Echo4Ent, Jun 8, 2014
  4. CYBERK3Y5
    CYBERK3Y5 Guest

Yet your trolling on the Xbox forums? More like master of being nothing and trolling because your lonely.

CYBERK3Y5, Jun 12, 2014
  5. CYBERK3Y5 Win User

Yet your trolling on the Xbox forums? More like master of being nothing and trolling because your lonely.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

360 downloaded version on Xbox One?

The xbox one has its own version.

That is why you can't play your 360 version on it.
  7. GebrPouz Win User

the main reason I getting a xbox one

If you can play the ps4 version of it in Poland even before the ps4 will be released over there if you import it, why cant you play the xbox one version of it if you import it?
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox 360 para one

Diablo has it's own Xbox One Version.

That's why the 360 version can't be played on the One.
  9. Bastion116 Win User

LIVE is trying to make me pay again

Checking your gamertag i see that you bought the PC version of GTA IV, and not the xbox version. Your not able to redownload the pc version of the game onto your xbox. the only way to play GTA IV on your xbox is buying the xbox version on the xbox live marketplace,
    which is why it asks you to purchase it.
Thema:

1. Why are you playing the xbox version of minecraft? - Similar Threads - Why are playing

2. why I can not play desiny forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can not play desiny forsaken: Hallo, we are a family. We have on 25.12.2018 Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection purchased. We can not play the extensions now. The X-Box identifier for the purchase and the game are...
  3. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  4. Why do I play on this again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I play on this again?: Why cant me or any of my friends join or talk in a party? Why do we have to restart our xbox's and join parts over and over and over again, hoping it works? We all get the same error message. How...
  5. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  6. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  7. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  8. My Xbox One S doesnt Play Games, any ideas why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S doesnt Play Games, any ideas why not?: I got an Xbox One S 500GB. Did factory reset, and added my account. Downloaded Digital Forza 4 and updated it. When launch only get splash screen for about 10 seconds and then back at Home...
  9. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  10. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...