Why are you still rolling out insider updates that are giving people black screens that...

Discus and support Why are you still rolling out insider updates that are giving people black screens that... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do you have no respect for the people who are working as unpaid testers for you? It's unbelievable, honestly. I know you'll just delete this thread... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SydeWynda, Aug 22, 2021.

1. /u/SydeWynda
    /u/SydeWynda Guest

Why are you still rolling out insider updates that are giving people black screens that...

Do you have no respect for the people who are working as unpaid testers for you? It's unbelievable, honestly.

I know you'll just delete this thread without answering, but for real - you guys are taking the absolute piss at this stage.

submitted by /u/SydeWynda
    [link] [comments]

/u/SydeWynda, Aug 22, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

software update

They haven't been in Insider preview that long, so may not be in any public update soon. That is the most information that anyone can give. I can say Alexa control is still limited access and not rolled out to many in the Insider Program.
  3. JoseVillarreal5 Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

I'm see a black screen after finishing the update that roll out yesterday August 22 2021, I don't see my dashboard in my xbox, I can see that it logs in but the only I see is a black screen but no dashboard.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider how to know if unrolling

Updates are typically rolled out in waves so they don't hit everyone at once and cause server issues. So it's not unusual to have someone else close by get an update and you haven't, Insider or not. If you still have the Insider App installed try using
    that to see if it still shows your console as being enrolled.
  5. FatalDarkprince Win User

Black Screen of Death (Xbox One X)

Hello there,

I have an Xbox One X and this issue started occuring after an insider update so I presume you are also part of the insider program. Once I saw the black screen on my tv, my first instinct was to turn off or restart console but instead I ended up just pressing a bunch of the face buttons until the black screen went away. This happened to me twice afterwards the insider team released another update to fix this. Once you get past the screen, update your console and the black screen should go away.
  6. LOCKLD Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Update alredy rolled out, wait a little more or subscribe a insider
Thema:

1. Why are you still rolling out insider updates that are giving people black screens that... - Similar Threads - Why are still

2. Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?: Options for sharing a capture include OneDrive. If the app is gone, why is the option still there? submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]
  3. Why can we still not delete achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can we still not delete achievements?: Hello, I've seen for years individuals ask for the ability to be able to delete achievements/games that have 2% achievements from their account and I just don't see the harm in it. I personally...
  4. Why can we still not delete achievements?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can we still not delete achievements?: Hello, I've seen for years individuals ask for the ability to be able to delete achievements/games that have 2% achievements from their account and I just don't see the harm in it. I personally...
  5. : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?: : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released, there was a firmware with HDMI-CEC on the X1X...
  6. TERA stills requires me to have a Gold Subscription, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TERA stills requires me to have a Gold Subscription, why?: I read in various sites that, starting April 21st, free games would no longer require you to have a Xbox Gold Subscription, so I downloaded TERA to play on my Xbox One S. The problem is, on the...
  7. Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why: so i found a xbox ambassador thats violating every single aspect of the xbox ambassador programn they got enforced because they where hate speeching but why isn't this xbox ambassador removed from...
  8. Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games: Hey, Microsoft literally released a article apologizing for making free to play games like fortnite still needing an Xbox live subscription. That statement was about a few months ago and my Xbox...
  9. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.: It has been 11 days since my Xbox account was suspended. I still do not know the reason why I was banned. I have tried to contact the enforcement team but have had no luck even contacting them...
  10. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why: On March 20 my Xbox account was suspended. I tried going to the Xbox enforcement history to check why my account was suspended however when I went to the website all I saw was that my reputation...