Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live

Discus and support Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have recently taken screen shots and they have not been saved onto my xbox and are now lost what do i do? 20f30abc-2fa0-4bbf-a183-a7e3317466f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam_h576, May 10, 2021.

1. Sam_h576
    Sam_h576 Guest

Hi I have recently taken screen shots and they have not been saved onto my xbox and are now lost what do i do?

:)

Sam_h576, May 10, 2021
  2. Omnigear Win User

I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc

If you have Sunset overdrive on Xbox one should you not be able to just use that same save file? Arent the saves automatically uploaded to your live cloud saves?
  3. Schiffer18 Win User

Xbox Record clips going corrupt, 0x80040212 "Clip was deleted or never published"

My xbox is having error 0x80040212 too, some clips are saved and anothers clips arent saved, :( i wish xbox's next update to fix it.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Setting arent saving?

Hey there
    Matt.Dutton
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed and for marking the answer. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox
    Forums for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. Matt.Dutton Win User

Setting arent saving?

I opened the xbox 360 menu and went to storage. it turns out that my gamer profile was somehow corrupted. So i deleted it and exited the game. Now everything is working perfectly
  6. Matt.Dutton Win User

Setting arent saving?

Yep, same result. I find this odd because if i use someone elses account on the same xbox it works. Im just baffled as to why i cant save settings on my profile.
Thema:

1. Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live - Similar Threads - Why arent screenshots

2. Why is it taking forever to connect to an external server?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why is it taking forever to connect to an external server?: I was just playing on an external server called “HIVE” yesterday and everything was fine! But, when I tried joining in the server again it is taking forever to connect me to the external server....
  3. Why does my Samsung universal remote turn off my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Samsung universal remote turn off my Xbox?: I have multiple TVs in my basement, and when I turn on my Samsung TVs it turns off my Xbox, and I don’t know how I’d fix it, because my Xbox is plugged into a monitor not the Samsung tv....
  4. Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently: Can't download from the store. Also fault from their end. 3b819963-e5de-4922-a436-72a12003ca5c
  5. Why does my console keep updating WHEN I’m gaming?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console keep updating WHEN I’m gaming?!: Before you even say anything, I have turned on the instant on so this wouldn’t happen, but it still happens. I also have the option to “keep my console up to date” and it’s supposed to update when...
  6. Why cant I download anything?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download anything?: whenever i try to download a game it pops up with the usual download screen but it doesn't have any available drives to do it. How do i fix this? ive tried many things and i cant seem to find an...
  7. Stuck in demo version of Minecraft, no idea why.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in demo version of Minecraft, no idea why.: I have a Minecraft account. Just tried to log in for the first time in over a month; it told me my account was locked, made me divulge my phone number for a code to unlock it, and then (after...
  8. Why can't I leave Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I leave Minecraft Beta for Windows 10: Xbox Insider Hub keeps crashing when I click "Leave preview", I also tried 3 solutions but it didn't work? can you guys have any helpful solution? submitted by /u/Fantastic_Use_1291 [link]...
  9. If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I...: [Mod removed] I came across a hacker on GTA online and have footage of them cheating and had them admit to it and why in a Xbox message but the cheater [mod removed] can only be reported by a...
  10. anyone know why my preview games arent showing? such as PSO NGS?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone know why my preview games arent showing? such as PSO NGS?: stupid microsoft submitted by /u/Less_Philosophy_2320 [link] [comments]