Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

Discus and support Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play Gundam games without buy a PS4. Does anyone else feel the same way? 957bdac8-dd19-4611-a4a2-ef8a037ea1b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rebel Skum90, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Rebel Skum90
    Rebel Skum90 Guest

I want to play Gundam games without buy a PS4. Does anyone else feel the same way?

:)

Rebel Skum90, Oct 6, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

They're great games if you're into mobile robots fighting
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

I would totally try it out
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

The 360 was amazing for Japanese games. The Xbox One is getting better. Hopefully the trend continues
  5. Simple OJ Win User

If it is an exclusive sony game it won't be coming to Xbox but also Japanese games are just not popular in the U.S.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Maybe when the live action gundam movie comes out interest for new games on xbox will happen. Or the dynasty warriors gundam game will be added to backwards compatibility when they start working on the list again.
Thema:

1. Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why aren't Gundam

2. Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they rendered in 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they rendered in 1080p?: Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero seem to be rendering below 1080p on the original Xbox One hardware. The original Xbox One hardware should be able to render 360 games at 1080p. Why aren't they...
  3. Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they enhanced to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they enhanced to 1080p?: The original Xbox One hardware should be able to render 360 games at 1080p. Why aren't they enhanced? Wouldn't this be an easy patch? All you would have to do is change the rendering resolution...
  4. Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?: Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? 2dcd22a6-be60-4e1c-a842-195244c1dcc1
  5. Why aren't my achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my achievements showing up?: Hi, I want to start getting achievements for ROBLOX on the Xbox App or just Xbox Live in general. I made an account for ROBLOX when i was in first grade but I later made an Xbox account 5 years...
  6. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  7. Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up: [IMG] submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  8. Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?: I was recently banned permanently from Xbox Live without being shown what I did. Apparently "This account participated in harassment, abuse, or bullying behavior towards other players. This may...
  9. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  10. Why aren't my apps loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my apps loading?: I click on YouTube or Kodi, it goes to launch it then crashes. Gives me Error Code 0X97E10BCA. I have entered into the code search and it tells me that the code is invalid. The only way I can get...