Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

Discus and support Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play Gundam games without buy a PS4. Does anyone else feel the same way? 957bdac8-dd19-4611-a4a2-ef8a037ea1b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rebel Skum90, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Rebel Skum90
    Rebel Skum90 Guest

I want to play Gundam games without buy a PS4. Does anyone else feel the same way?

:)

Rebel Skum90, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why aren't Gundam

2. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  3. Why aren't my apps loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my apps loading?: I click on YouTube or Kodi, it goes to launch it then crashes. Gives me Error Code 0X97E10BCA. I have entered into the code search and it tells me that the code is invalid. The only way I can get...
  4. Why the points aren't deposited?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why the points aren't deposited?: pls help, watch the Title! d80e838d-756e-4390-961c-7342b3eb450a
  5. Replies aren't going through, WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replies aren't going through, WHY?: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again... (?) 87b49b5d-5a91-4ea0-920c-50e7b1617b69
  6. Why my achievement aren't unlocked ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my achievement aren't unlocked ??: Hey, I've just finished Modern Warfare 2 yesterday and it appeared on my screen that I had the last achievement I had to unlock, but when I went to all my achievements, it said that 2 achievements...
  7. Why aren't better games like splinter cell and cocmw2 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't better games like splinter cell and cocmw2 backwards compatible: most backward compatable games suck, when are all the splinter cell , cod games coming. I have an Xbox one and most of the games suck, the gamer pass sucks because Xbox has games most people...
  8. Why aren't my results showing in the Friends Leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my results showing in the Friends Leaderboard: Since the new update my results during Solitaire EVENTS are not showing in the 'Friends' Leaderboard just the Group results. The players in my Friends group are really friendly and we also play...
  9. Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends: Whenever a friend of one of my friends join the chat, it says i can't speak to them because of my privacy settings, but when i follow the link to change it, i see no setting that i need to change....
  10. Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?: How many posts from how many players does it take to get this (the fact that you can't get free coins or free tickets by watching the ads in Microsoft Bingo) fixed. This has been going on since...