Why Average FPS in TR not above 30?

Discus and support Why Average FPS in TR not above 30? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The question on my mind this afternoon is why is the average FPS on TR not above 30? Not if it matters or not. The dev never said they could do it if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evil Numero 2, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Why Average FPS in TR not above 30?

The question on my mind this afternoon is why is the average FPS on TR not above 30? Not if it matters or not. The dev never said they could do it if they had more time with the dev kit. So why?

:)

Evil Numero 2, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Milan89SD
    Milan89SD Guest
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

NO 60 FPS it is done :

CUTSCENE

Xbox One

Lowest FPS: 27fps

Highest FPS: 30fps

Average FPS: 29.98fps

PS4

Lowest FPS: 32fps

Highest FPS: 60fps

Average FPS: 53.36fps

www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php

Milan89SD, Jan 23, 2014
  3. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Host lag

lag compensation and shotguns, WTF!! Why am I being punished for my above average great internet service! Why!

COD 2 HALO, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Milan89SD Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

NO 60 FPS it is done :

CUTSCENE

Xbox One

Lowest FPS: 27fps

Highest FPS: 30fps

Average FPS: 29.98fps

PS4

Lowest FPS: 32fps

Highest FPS: 60fps

Average FPS: 53.36fps

www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

Host lag

lag compensation and shotguns, WTF!! Why am I being punished for my above average great internet service! Why!
  6. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Xbox One and Alienware X51

www.ebay.com/.../161033046910

@2560x1440

Crysis 3 gets an average of 42 FPS for the 690

an average of 32 FPS for the Titan

I don't know why you can't admit it was a bad buy. VRAM is useless unless you are running like a zillion monitors.
  7. Red KillMachine Win User

Getting worse

I played combat training from 1980 to 2007, during the times before I had high speed internet. I played games like 007 and timesplitters against the bots, which were the same thing as combat training. I also had to endure split screen with my brother and
    nephew in the above mentioned games in addition to red faction 1 and 2, duke nukem, and many other fps games. That's why I'm the above average player that wins against those Frenchies.
  8. Kandy420Kush Win User

Waiting for It to arrive!!!

I played the demo...no surprises...this game is just another average FPS
Thema:

Why Average FPS in TR not above 30?

1. Why Average FPS in TR not above 30? - Similar Threads - Why Average FPS

2. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  3. Why we need xbox live for free games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why we need xbox live for free games?: I wanna know why xbox is the only platform need xbox live to play free games like fortnite and apex but in ps4 or pc they don't need that you can play free games without plus I dont get it why...
  4. Favorite Game and Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game and Why?: I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have...
  5. What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?: This Island is massive and I am new to the game so I am trying to figure out where are the best places to land on this Island and why? a20530ef-c319-433b-a951-89af892556b4
  6. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  7. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  8. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  9. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?: why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714
  10. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c