Why Average FPS in TR not above 30?

Discus and support Why Average FPS in TR not above 30? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The question on my mind this afternoon is why is the average FPS on TR not above 30? Not if it matters or not. The dev never said they could do it if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evil Numero 2, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Why Average FPS in TR not above 30?

The question on my mind this afternoon is why is the average FPS on TR not above 30? Not if it matters or not. The dev never said they could do it if they had more time with the dev kit. So why?

:)

Evil Numero 2, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Milan89SD
    Milan89SD Guest
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

NO 60 FPS it is done :

CUTSCENE

Xbox One

Lowest FPS: 27fps

Highest FPS: 30fps

Average FPS: 29.98fps

PS4

Lowest FPS: 32fps

Highest FPS: 60fps

Average FPS: 53.36fps

www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php

Milan89SD, Jan 23, 2014
  3. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Host lag

lag compensation and shotguns, WTF!! Why am I being punished for my above average great internet service! Why!

COD 2 HALO, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Milan89SD Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

NO 60 FPS it is done :

CUTSCENE

Xbox One

Lowest FPS: 27fps

Highest FPS: 30fps

Average FPS: 29.98fps

PS4

Lowest FPS: 32fps

Highest FPS: 60fps

Average FPS: 53.36fps

www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

Host lag

lag compensation and shotguns, WTF!! Why am I being punished for my above average great internet service! Why!
  6. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Xbox One and Alienware X51

www.ebay.com/.../161033046910

@2560x1440

Crysis 3 gets an average of 42 FPS for the 690

an average of 32 FPS for the Titan

I don't know why you can't admit it was a bad buy. VRAM is useless unless you are running like a zillion monitors.
  7. Red KillMachine Win User

Getting worse

I played combat training from 1980 to 2007, during the times before I had high speed internet. I played games like 007 and timesplitters against the bots, which were the same thing as combat training. I also had to endure split screen with my brother and
    nephew in the above mentioned games in addition to red faction 1 and 2, duke nukem, and many other fps games. That's why I'm the above average player that wins against those Frenchies.
  8. Kandy420Kush Win User

Waiting for It to arrive!!!

I played the demo...no surprises...this game is just another average FPS
Thema:

Why Average FPS in TR not above 30?

1. Why Average FPS in TR not above 30? - Similar Threads - Why Average FPS

2. Why are xbox's so cheap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are xbox's so cheap?: About a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night to my xbox one x spitting a game out over and over. I took the game out and it kept beeping still. I went on the website to see how much it...
  3. How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...: This isn't the 360 version either. I now have 2 digital Xbox One versions and each game has it's separate achievements, depending on which one I load up. People claim it isn't possible but I'm...
  4. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  5. "It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run...: Since than solitary warfare have been surfaced around talks and rumors about the game. It been lots of close doors talks and meeting between both heads from differences studio 343 Industries and...
  6. Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!: Back in the day there were 2 I used to love, and i think they were related. I'm sure they were called MSR(metropolis street racer) and ... maybe pgr? I used.to love em, skidding round corners...
  7. Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues: Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA, which i got all the information for our...
  8. why the frick is the invites grayed out?

in XBoX on Windows
    why the frick is the invites grayed out?: So, whenever i try to invite someone when im on pc its grayed out no matter what AND INVITES TO GAMES DON'T WORK THAT MY FRIENDS, DID so what do i do to fix this problem?...
  9. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  10. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...