Why can I join a Minecraft world sometimes and not at others?

Discus and support Why can I join a Minecraft world sometimes and not at others? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use my iPad to play with my cousins on minecraft. The owner of the world uses an Xbox One and the other uses a switch. Today i played on that world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Purplealumni, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Purplealumni
    Purplealumni Guest

I use my iPad to play with my cousins on minecraft. The owner of the world uses an Xbox One and the other uses a switch. Today i played on that world for about two hours straight no issues. Until near the end when i got kicked off the world seemingly from
    the lag. I joined back no issues. However I left for around fourty-five minutes or so and when i try to join again, i cant! When he invites me it says “unable to connect” and when i look at anyone’s profile it says they are all offline when i know they aren’t.
    The world is open but immediately closes when I am about to tap it. I don’t understand the issue. This happens constantly. How can i fix this??

:)

Purplealumni, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Shandykidinkent Win User

Hi Purple,

Xbox is currently experiencing massive amounts of data and server issues. Social and internet connectivity are currently being rebalanced. Xbox is currently trying to remedy this issue, and as such, there is nothing that you personally can do to alleviate
    the problem at present.

Cheers,

Shandy
  3. moca223 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

Nope it's only minecraft. I can join others world but when I get on one of my worlds it wont let anyone else join.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

[Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

So... it appears you're having problems connecting to your friends worlds in Minecraft for Windows 10.

I would have them check their in-game settings in Minecraft under the main menu there, and make sure that Online play is enabled. Sometimes this is switched to being disabled and therefore they cannot join any online games and friends cannot join their game
    either. Both you and your friends should check in Minecraft settings and make sure that Online play is enabled and friends are allowed to join. Then you can select which permissions you would like to enable for your friends when they join your world after
    that.
  5. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Hardcore Minecraft Players

I play in a stricly survival world in minecraft. Anyone can join as long as they dont grief.

You can join my world and build your house and all that. Currency is gold and diamonds
  6. AbbieAwesome417 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

Hi I'm Abigail and I love Minecraft! It's my favorite game! I play every Friday night and Saturday and sometimes Sunday afternoon. I have a world called Abigail's Peaceful World and want you to join me in it. So please friend and join me! Search YouTube
    for Abigail's Peaceful world. I just started making mindcraft videos! It's soooo much fun!
Thema:

1. Why can I join a Minecraft world sometimes and not at others? - Similar Threads - Why join Minecraft

2. Why can’t I start or join a party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I start or join a party?: When I select “start a party” it goes grey and just says Party encountered an error. I’ve done a hard restart unplugged everything and still shows the same thing. I can play and chat with no...
  3. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying: [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments]
  4. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: we created a minecraft world together at her house and I was able to join. I know you can play with people with the same Ip address. How do I play with her when we aren't togther? I added her as a...
  5. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  6. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  7. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  8. Why cant i join a server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i join a server: Why cant i join servers, chat with friends and why cant i join my friend's game 7e2e9cab-fc63-4f6f-8d73-3678a8c06a03
  9. I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why: Split from this thread. I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why 1bfa8d1c-61b9-42dd-953a-b415ef4c6551
  10. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...: i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help...