Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

Discus and support Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ENGINEER H4RR7, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us down when we want to playa campaign or horde mod vs bots in
    Gears of War? This live service is vary inconvenient when there is an error. Please update your service xbox, please!
    Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?! [​IMG]

:)

ENGINEER H4RR7, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us down when we want to playa campaign or horde mod vs bots in Gears of War? This live service is vary inconvenient when there is an error. Please update your service xbox, please!
    You should be able to play the campaign by using Bowski's method.

In regards to being able to play Horde in Gears 4 offline, that's not an Xbox Live issue. It's how The Coalition designed that mode.

Horde in Gears 4 can't be played offline. Apparently they use the cloud to offload some of the data in the game; for example, where enemies drop their weapons.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/gear...ly-rewards-system-etc.1321325/#post-225784957

Anyways, Xbox Live seems to be coming back online. If you still can't sign in, then try restarting your console.

https://twitter.com/WCGamingTweets/status/1170178752237776897?s=19
  3. bowski477 Win User

Some games do allow you to play while in offline mode. But not all of them.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
  4. iRespect L8 Win User

Our teams have detected problem and are already working to solve.
    We will update news on this link https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-live-status Thank you for your patience.
  5. ENGINEER H4RR7 Win User

While I know of this, there are other games modes , like Gears of War 4 Horde Mode or MP maps vs bots that deny me access, modes that I know I can play in solo. That is why this online connectivity is so frustrating.
  6. HassanB Win User

fable the journey

Hello,

This is a Kinect only title. It will not let you get past the main screen of the game without having a Kinect.
Thema:

1. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?! - Similar Threads - Why past title

2. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  3. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  4. Why can't i get past the age selection screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't i get past the age selection screen?: Whenever i try to log into my account to use it on an app like minecraft or just the standard xbox app, i have to confirm my age since the account is new. But whenever i hit "next" it just...
  5. why won't my xbox one s verify update past 46%

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my xbox one s verify update past 46%: I just bought a brand new Xbox one S and turned it on and connected to the internet. Then it wanted to update and now is stuck at 46% Verifying update, step 2 of 3. Now my xbox is making loud...
  6. Why has messaging, muting, blocking, unblocking, and the store been running like crap the past ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has messaging, muting, blocking, unblocking, and the store been running like crap the past ...: The title says it all. It's been total **** since March(ish). What's the deal? a170b388-817b-4de2-b78c-435ba8481aea
  7. why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?: i only have money in my xbox wallet so i have no idea how im going to pay for my gamepass? 4910a2af-b267-49a4-a27b-b4adc3e117fe
  8. Why is Jigsaw no longer loading? Past puzzles not available? Signon never finshes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Jigsaw no longer loading? Past puzzles not available? Signon never finshes.: The last week my am no longer able to connect with my account with Xbox games like Jigsaw. What has changed? 4c4f14bc-3c4d-4280-9b46-b6cfe13ed35b
  9. why wont it let me pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont it let me pay past due: why wont it let me pay my past due subscriptions when iv more than enough money on my card 5f97d498-354d-43d6-9ca2-16284b0f476d
  10. Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen: I just got a Xbox One S and I set it up as it is meant to be but when I turn it on to do the setup it gets to the Xbox one green screen and then restarts after 3 white dots appear under the Xbox...