Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I...

Discus and support Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There have been broblems for two weeks now. I had to re-install all, which had a cost of extra data. The game works on and of. Today it will not start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HalvorIversen, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I...

There have been broblems for two weeks now. I had to re-install all, which had a cost of extra data. The game works on and of. Today it will not start at all.

Please respond.

:)

HalvorIversen, Apr 18, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I had to re-install all, which had a cost of extra data.

There have been broblems for two weeks now. I had to re-install all, which had a cost of extra data. The game works on and of. Today it will not start at all.

Please respond.
    What happens when you try to start it? Do you get any error codes or error messages? The more information the better. Just saying it wont launch without providing further details gives us essentially zero info to know where to begin to help
  3. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

Looking forward to Flight Simulator!

I love the Flight Simulator, I can't waiting for the launch on Xbox
  4. aridair Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch to complete install

Same problem. Flight Simulator won't launch from MS Store and reports this error. Also on Dev build 20190. How will we know when Microsoft resolves this issue?
  5. emilandersson6 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 crashes with Xbox controller

I had this happen to me two times, I think.

Since then I have only been running Flight Simulator in windowed mode (I multitask and do other stuff while flying, using multiple monitors) and as long as I make sure some other window is in focus when I turn on the controller again, it doesn't seem like
    it crashes the flight simulator.

Basically, this happens when I make a long flight using autopilot and the controller turns itself off because it has been idle for too long. I just click in a browser (or some other app) and hold the xbox-button on the controller. I then wait 10 seconds
    or so before going back to the flight simulator.

Has worked so far. Experience may vary. :p

The two times it crashed, I had the flight simulator in focus when i started the controller.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Flight Simulator X Gold Edition (attivazione prodotto)[Flight Simulator X Gold Edition (product activation)]

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching Flight Simulator X Gold Edition and receiving the error code: 1-80004005 . To troubleshoot this issue please check out this support page:

Flight Simulator X - Error

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I...

1. Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I... - Similar Threads - Why launch flight

2. Why do i need to update my xbox controller every time i launch my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i need to update my xbox controller every time i launch my Xbox: Every time i launch my Xbox my headset has no audio. I disconnect it and reconnect it, I restart my xbox, nothing works. Except, when I update the firmware on my controller my headset works fine....
  3. Why won't Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath launch?: I've installed Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath with a redeem code onto XBox One. The game has installed but won't launch. A message says I have to buy the game even though I've bought it. Do I need the...
  4. Why the terrible launch Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Why the terrible launch Microsoft?: Such a bad launch... I am going to be trying to get my hands on one for the next six months? (it's rumored) Such a trash company if you can't even get your product in your customers hands on...
  5. Why bother Pre-ordering if you don't get it on launch?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why bother Pre-ordering if you don't get it on launch?: I'm very upset and disappointed in how this was handled. If I knew I wouldn't get my console on release day I would've taken my chances at a store. First time being on board for day one, and I can...
  6. Why hasn’t Marvel’s Avengers deluxe edition appeared for pre download as it launches at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn’t Marvel’s Avengers deluxe edition appeared for pre download as it launches at...: I would like to know why Marvel’s Avengers dulxe edition has not appeared for pre download. People who pre ordered it payed a premium price for 72 hours early access....
  7. Why wont new game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont new game launch: New Game does not start when put in the concil 8eb7d11d-6ebf-46c2-9dd8-c4b4e14818b6
  8. Why won't monopoly plus launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't monopoly plus launch?: I need help with monopoly plus. When I start the game, it asks me what profile am I using, once I select mine, it freezes and closes the game out. Has anyone else had this happen and know how to...
  9. Why does my Monopoly crash when I try to launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Monopoly crash when I try to launch?: I try to open Monopoly and it loads then crashes before taking me into the game fully. Please help 58b6b03d-dff5-4a92-95d6-18a15dcde5f2
  10. Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?: Why wont sea of thieves launch on xbox one? Ive tried re booting uninstalling nothing works 4e9914c1-66f6-48df-a10d-9edc4ad44e87