Why can not I claim my rewards credits?

Discus and support Why can not I claim my rewards credits? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I want to receive my credits rewards but I do not see the button to receive them, what do I do? b69918bc-e8e1-4ec6-82d1-fe165750698f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by nelcraft37, May 12, 2018.

1. nelcraft37
    nelcraft37 Guest

I want to receive my credits rewards but I do not see the button to receive them, what do I do?

:)

nelcraft37, May 12, 2018
  2. BOWJangles
    BOWJangles Guest
    Why Can`t I claim my rewards

Fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. Once you've reached at least 5,000 Credits, we'll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting? If you've got at
    least 1,000 Credits pending, you can make an early deposit request for the date shown below.

You have 12,700 Credits

5,000 Credits

why cant i claim my rewards

BOWJangles, May 12, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there TectonicNeptune!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Xbox Live Rewards! For issues and questions on the Reward program, lets get you over to the

Xbox Live Rewards Forums
    where the right team can look into this.

Mister Maka, May 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It depends on how many credits you have. The equest deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000

It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request one.

Smwutches, May 12, 2018
  5. Matodion 1st
    Matodion 1st Guest
    same here, 15000 credits and no button to receive them wtf!

Matodion 1st, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there TectonicNeptune!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Xbox Live Rewards! For issues and questions on the Reward program, lets get you over to the

Xbox Live Rewards Forums
    where the right team can look into this.
  7. Smwutches Win User

It depends on how many credits you have. The equest deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000

It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request one.
  8. Matodion 1st Win User

same here, 15000 credits and no button to receive them wtf!
  9. IceMan PJN Win User

Forza rewards not working

Maybe it has to do with the rewards starting a new month. I just now claimed my February rewards.
  10. AbigFan22op Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

I've claimed the block and put in the 25 digit code. Under order history it says complete but no rewards in the visiphone. When I go back to my Microsoft account to try to resubmit it will not allow me. Simply says the code has been redeemed... very well,
    but why are the rewards not in my visiphone? Any help?
Thema:

1. Why can not I claim my rewards credits? - Similar Threads - Why claim rewards

2. ¿Porqué no me dan el logro de "the end"? [Why don't you give me the achievement of "the end"?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Porqué no me dan el logro de "the end"? [Why don't you give me the achievement of "the end"?]: Cuando fua al end en maicraft no me dieron ni el logro por entrar (¿ the end?) y el logro por matar a la dragona?.y sí , los logros estan actibados y en el mundo de relpaldo volvi a entrar al end...
  3. Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?: My son and I game share and as such we both have the same games loaded on our xboxes. However, every time there is an update (some VERY large) to a game, we both have to download it directly from...
  4. Why can i only Capture 6 seconds of Gameplay on Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i only Capture 6 seconds of Gameplay on Modern warfare: I've power cycled my Xbox one x, I've uninstalled the game and re installed, I've cleared all of my past captures and i still only get 6 seconds, even after putting it on the lowest setting,...
  5. Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...: Low latency helps me share some live gameplay with my friends and we all comment about it. Having a 30s delay makes it worthless. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  6. why am I not geting vbux from save the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am I not geting vbux from save the world: I played fortnite save the world since season 7 and I for some reason have not gone any vbux yet and dont know why 5ae04d3d-7757-4b17-8b00-05523963e93c
  7. Why does my Xbox buzz while playing select games and buzz when installing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox buzz while playing select games and buzz when installing games?: Hi whenever i play some games, my xbox buzzes, I have heard people saying that you need to install them but my xbox straight off buzzes whenever i do that. I can give examples which games are...
  8. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  9. Been gold for 2 years can't claim active for 6 months VIP gems why

in XBoX Rewards
    Been gold for 2 years can't claim active for 6 months VIP gems why: how do i claim my VIP rewards for being gold for 6months I have had gold active now for over 2 years and can't claim every time I try it goes to a sign up page please help also have the same...
  10. Why Can`t I claim my rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can`t I claim my rewards: Fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. Once you've reached at least 5,000 Credits, we'll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th...