Why can we still not delete achievements?

Discus and support Why can we still not delete achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've seen for years individuals ask for the ability to be able to delete achievements/games that have 2% achievements from their account and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StuDat, Sep 17, 2021.

1. StuDat
    StuDat Guest

Hello,

I've seen for years individuals ask for the ability to be able to delete achievements/games that have 2% achievements from their account and I just don't see the harm in it. I personally have OCD and would like my OCD to be under control. I haven't yet seen a response to the question either.

I see that playstation users are able to do this and I am almost ready to disregard the 10+ games I have 100% GS and the 100+ games I have 2% GS and move on to the PS5 for this sole reason.

:)

StuDat, Sep 17, 2021
  2. iGrimm Win User

Minecraft Microsoft account

To everyone wonder about the above I think I figured out why we can't just "delete" our data.

If you press the PS button on your controller and press "Options" also on the controller you can get the a sidebar thats says "Upload/Download Saved Data" one you click on to that it still has your data and everything still backed up. Keep in mind that I have deleted the game and deleted all my saved files on Minecraft through the Settings tab on the home screen. So I think thats why we can't clear the previous account from our PSN account.
  3. Shemp Howard Win User

This is a message for DeaconMVP Mod with the Dallas Gamerpic!

Okay I finally got an email message on why my prior post was deleted. They said this:

Do not use the forums to advertise your youtube channel.

Thanks...Usually they just delete stuff and never let me know why...So this was a nice change. We still need a GTA4 forum though.
  4. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Can't delete club

I have the exactly same issue me to.

The club doesn't have any member except me and still i CAN'T delete it.

Why is this happening and how i can delete this club?

I have create that club yesterday and today doesn't let me to delete it.

WHY???????
  5. Ilan FR Win User

Manage Cloud Saves / Hard Drive Saves

"Hope" is not an option. We must make a petition or something, to be heard! Otherwise we still can't manage our savegames, maybe for ever... It is OUR savegames by the way, so why we cannot delete them, or even see them ffs...
  6. Pritt-DCC9E71B-4FB5- Win User

Inactive Xbox Live Gamertag

If accounts are routinely deleted after they haven't been used in 7 years, this one should have been already deleted at least one or two years ago. It is still in the system, and I've been checking it almost every day for years. If it is Microsoft policy
    that the account will be deleted after approximately 7 years of inactivity, why is there "NO guarantee's that the Gamertag will be available in that time frame" and why can't we "really rely on that", as iNb4 Ownage put it? It doesn't make sense.
Thema:

1. Why can we still not delete achievements? - Similar Threads - Why still delete

2. Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?: Options for sharing a capture include OneDrive. If the app is gone, why is the option still there? submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]
  3. Why can we still not delete achievements?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can we still not delete achievements?: Hello, I've seen for years individuals ask for the ability to be able to delete achievements/games that have 2% achievements from their account and I just don't see the harm in it. I personally...
  4. Why are you still rolling out insider updates that are giving people black screens that...

in XboX Insiders
    Why are you still rolling out insider updates that are giving people black screens that...: Do you have no respect for the people who are working as unpaid testers for you? It's unbelievable, honestly. I know you'll just delete this thread without answering, but for real - you guys are...
  5. : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?: : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released, there was a firmware with HDMI-CEC on the X1X...
  6. TERA stills requires me to have a Gold Subscription, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TERA stills requires me to have a Gold Subscription, why?: I read in various sites that, starting April 21st, free games would no longer require you to have a Xbox Gold Subscription, so I downloaded TERA to play on my Xbox One S. The problem is, on the...
  7. Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why: so i found a xbox ambassador thats violating every single aspect of the xbox ambassador programn they got enforced because they where hate speeching but why isn't this xbox ambassador removed from...
  8. Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games: Hey, Microsoft literally released a article apologizing for making free to play games like fortnite still needing an Xbox live subscription. That statement was about a few months ago and my Xbox...
  9. UnRegistered my Xbox (long time ago), Deleted my account, so why am I still getting Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    UnRegistered my Xbox (long time ago), Deleted my account, so why am I still getting Insider...: My Xbox One X, won't even start anymore because of them. What the hell!!!! I've been through 2 drives (HD and SSD) and still no fix. I've sent it in twice (before and after warranty), and again,...
  10. Why Am I Still Seeing People Coming Online That I Deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Am I Still Seeing People Coming Online That I Deleted?: Why am I still seeing people coming online that deleted? I had a clearout from my friends list last night by deleting the ones that never bother with me and I'm still seeing them coming online...