Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NepBrad, Jul 2, 2020.

1. NepBrad
    NepBrad Guest

When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old one. Can somebody help me with this issue.

:)

NepBrad, Jul 2, 2020
  2. วรเมธพ Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  3. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  4. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  6. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
Thema:

1. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Why Can't Actually

2. Why can't I purchase games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase games?: Go to the game store, it tells me Left 4 Dead is available for my Xbox One. Go to buy it, and it tells me it's not available, that I have to buy it from xbox.com. I go to xbox.com, and it tells...
  3. Why can't I see enforcement history?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I see enforcement history?: Whenever I try to sign into the xbox enforcement site to see what the enforcement action I got is, it won't let me sign in. I even signed in on a new device to see if that would fix it, but it...
  4. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  5. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...
  6. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  7. why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  8. Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?: Hi, I have been thinking about changing my gamertag to something that has the roman numeral 2 (ii) in it but xbox keeps telling me that it is not allowed. Why can I not have the roman numeral 2 in...
  9. Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?: Good day everyone, I recently gave away my xbox console and games to my nephew. Is there a way he can play them without using my account? Can he create his own account and play all the hard copy...
  10. Why can't I speak to an actual person????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I speak to an actual person????: Xbox live enforcement is a complete joke! I get an email every time my kid farts while playing but not for an account suspension? Why can't I find out what was said or done? Why was I not...