Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

Discus and support Why cant I add an account on my xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VANILLAKILLA187, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it just spools for a few seconds then goes back to the sign in
    page. It never even gives me the opportunity to enter my username or password. I reset my xbox to factory settings and still getting the exact same problem. Its been impossible to get any help, so I just canceled my gold subscription so i'm not wasting money
    with this useless xbox. Please help!

:)

VANILLAKILLA187, Sep 1, 2019
  2. OwningBorja Win User

Free Fable III Error when Downloading (80150017)

I also want to add that, my account is regioned in spain, and my xbox´s locale is set in spain too, so i cant see why this is happening !
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Have you tried performing a power cycle on your console?

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xboxbutton on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[​IMG]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xboxbutton on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. detroityungin Win User

I cant add a new account to my xbox one x

I cant add my account to xbox can i get yall num

ber
  6. UNBK DarkPandah Win User

downloading profile

why tf cant i download my account on my new xbox
Thema:

1. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why cant add

2. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  3. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  4. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  5. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  6. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  7. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  8. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  9. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  10. Why is it saying i don't have gold and i cant add gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it saying i don't have gold and i cant add gold?: I cant play online because it says i don't have a gold account. But when i go to renew my gold subscription it tells me that i cant have more than one of this item and gives me this code....