Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

Discus and support Why cant I add an account on my xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VANILLAKILLA187, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it just spools for a few seconds then goes back to the sign in
    page. It never even gives me the opportunity to enter my username or password. I reset my xbox to factory settings and still getting the exact same problem. Its been impossible to get any help, so I just canceled my gold subscription so i'm not wasting money
    with this useless xbox. Please help!

:)

VANILLAKILLA187, Sep 1, 2019
  2. WAR SIMPLETON63 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

I cant add gold to my account so i can play MCC. Why was my account. Hacked. Whats going on?
  3. OwningBorja Win User

Free Fable III Error when Downloading (80150017)

I also want to add that, my account is regioned in spain, and my xbox´s locale is set in spain too, so i cant see why this is happening !
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Have you tried performing a power cycle on your console?

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xboxbutton on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[​IMG]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xboxbutton on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  6. detroityungin Win User

I cant add a new account to my xbox one x

I cant add my account to xbox can i get yall num

ber
Thema:

1. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why cant add

2. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  3. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  4. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  5. why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?: I've had such a frustrating time with headsets and my X box. My controller has a 3.5mm jack and I have found nice gaming headsets that will work with my X box controller. Particularly the...
  6. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  7. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  8. Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?: Nevermind, fixed myself up a healthy dose. aead9440-2467-4b8c-945c-6b810ca7648a
  9. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  10. Why is it saying i don't have gold and i cant add gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it saying i don't have gold and i cant add gold?: I cant play online because it says i don't have a gold account. But when i go to renew my gold subscription it tells me that i cant have more than one of this item and gives me this code....