Why can't I cange my gamertag via the website ?

Discus and support Why can't I cange my gamertag via the website ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've changed my gamertag on this website many years ago (probably close to ten). I'd like to change it, I know I'll have to pay, but it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cleophee06, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Cleophee06
    Cleophee06 Guest

Hello,

I've changed my gamertag on this website many years ago (probably close to ten).

I'd like to change it, I know I'll have to pay, but it's not a problem.

I would like to change it from the website, why do I have to wait to get my console online to do so ?

It would be much easier to do that stuff from computer....

:)

Cleophee06, Jun 9, 2014
  2. xbox banned cause someone hack me

and cange my profile stuff is i would get banned

SHOWDOWN420165, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Der Jan 1992
    Der Jan 1992 Guest
    can i cange my xbox homekonsole

i net help i have 3 cange my home

Der Jan 1992, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Why can't I cange my gamertag via the website ?

Hello Sk8erGiirl,

It's more for the security factor than anything else. Needing to physically be at the respective console to change your identity helps avoid a lot of theoretical potential problems.

pinkMISTdemon, Jun 9, 2014
  5. pinkMISTdemon Win User

Hello Sk8erGiirl,

It's more for the security factor than anything else. Needing to physically be at the respective console to change your identity helps avoid a lot of theoretical potential problems.
  6. Der Jan 1992 Win User

can i cange my xbox homekonsole

i net help i have 3 cange my home
  7. SteveHargreaves Win User

Pre Order not launching after day one update

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't help. Why can't I choose to get e refund via the Xbox website? If I go to my account and purchase history, there is no refund option for this title.
  8. Neeraj007 Win User

Xbox one gift card

Thank you sir..If I cange my location to US on my xbox then will I be able to do it..
  9. XxDestinyLordxX Win User

Can't Access The Ambassadors Private Forums Or My Ambassador Profile

Alright now that everything has been fixed using my new gamertag and everything. Now I can't access the Ambassadors Website it keeps popping up a separate window saying authentication required asking for a username and password. So I enter the email, My
    Gamertag, My real name, and another name it could be under and still no access. What is the issue here, the website worked fine for me yesterday night and now i can't get in at all. What Gives. I've contacted Xbox Support via phone and the twitter link and
    got no where yet so any help would be appreciated.
Thema:

1. Why can't I cange my gamertag via the website ? - Similar Threads - Why can't cange

2. Why can't I block anyone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I block anyone anymore?: I've had this issue for two years now ever since I left that Xbox Preview/Insider program. Normally, when you block someone, they cannot communicate with you, you see them as 'OFFLINE' and cannot...
  3. Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?: When I log into my xbox I don't want to see all the shortcut tiles on the screen. I just want to see my background picture. To launch a game I want to hit the xbox button to pull up a menu and...
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  5. Why can't I get customer service over chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I get customer service over chat?: Just gives options for phone and talk to a xbox gamer. what is going on. 9bce5d73-64c4-49b5-a2f8-837d72a3bd5f
  6. Why Can't I run 60hz on my Asus Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I run 60hz on my Asus Monitor?: I have an asus vg245h that can run at 75hz, but when I look at my video settings it only allows me to run at 50hz. There's not even an option to run at 60hz. 71b288db-c6b3-4503-80af-b1d135fe9587
  7. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  8. Why I can't change my gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't change my gamertag??: Why I can't change my gamertag if I live in country other than US??? 5e3b49ed-66fe-414c-9de9-95bc659aaea6
  9. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  10. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?: I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one. However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to install on my console. It states on the site that...