Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

Discus and support Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xIx ZeNo xIx, Jul 9, 2019.

1. xIx ZeNo xIx
    xIx ZeNo xIx Guest

Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X allow for streaming things onto one's
    youtube account directly without having to go through complicated steps to do so? If Sony can do those and PC"s can do those, why cant the Xbox One/Xbox One X do the same things?

:)

xIx ZeNo xIx, Jul 9, 2019
  2. RezidentMeme Win User

WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60)

Yeah,if you are using a capture device you could set it up to record party chat on the 360.

Not sure how you did it as I've never used them but I did once have to get someone to edit a video they uploaded to youtube as they recorded my voice without asking.
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube account from the Xbox itself without going through a series of complications to do so?

There is a setting in the capture area where you have to chose to include your voice (not sure if you need to be in game chat or party chat for this to actually work), by default including voice is turned off, and as far as not being able to upload to
    Youtube i am sure there are a few reasons why xbox doesnt allow this, what those reasons are i cant say for sure.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Unable to use game dvr recordings since update

Here's an idea..... why not get a PVR? Hauppauge and Elgato are the common brands YouTubers use. I have a Hauppauge HD PVR2.

Limitations with Xbox's DVR system

- Cheapskate system.

- Maximum 5 minute video clips.

- Video captures do not capture voice chat AND game chat and game music and dashboard surfing. It only records in-game material.

- Xbox's DVR system doesn't focus on YouTube, but rather Mixer and Twitch. Why would I use those when YouTube is so much better. And YouTube isn't controlled by Microsoft, but Google.

Sure a PVR may cost $100-$200, but I've had mine since like January 2013 during Xbox 360 before Xbox One and it records both Xbox 360 and Xbox One and PS4 stuff. My Hauppauge HD PVR2 is working fine still. So is my Xbox 360 slim console and my Xbox One X
    console.

I wonder what damage next months update will bring....

But yes that's my solution. Pay a premium for better hardware/software, or be cheap and live off what Microsoft throws at you.
  6. grafix143 Win User

Xbox Capture

I am using a capture card - external and a microphone on PC or laptop to stream or record .

this is the only option if you want your voice to be recorded .
Thema:

1. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube... - Similar Threads - Why cant capture

2. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  3. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  4. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  5. why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?: I've had such a frustrating time with headsets and my X box. My controller has a 3.5mm jack and I have found nice gaming headsets that will work with my X box controller. Particularly the...
  6. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  7. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  8. Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?: Nevermind, fixed myself up a healthy dose. aead9440-2467-4b8c-945c-6b810ca7648a
  9. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  10. why cant I share a capture on game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I share a capture on game dvr: why cant I share a capture a recently made being 4:51 seconds b3cdf5f2-775f-41e6-8c69-18fb38c64423