Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

Discus and support Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xIx ZeNo xIx, Jul 9, 2019.

1. xIx ZeNo xIx
    xIx ZeNo xIx Guest

Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X allow for streaming things onto one's
    youtube account directly without having to go through complicated steps to do so? If Sony can do those and PC"s can do those, why cant the Xbox One/Xbox One X do the same things?

:)

xIx ZeNo xIx, Jul 9, 2019
  2. RezidentMeme Win User

WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60)

Yeah,if you are using a capture device you could set it up to record party chat on the 360.

Not sure how you did it as I've never used them but I did once have to get someone to edit a video they uploaded to youtube as they recorded my voice without asking.
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube account from the Xbox itself without going through a series of complications to do so?

There is a setting in the capture area where you have to chose to include your voice (not sure if you need to be in game chat or party chat for this to actually work), by default including voice is turned off, and as far as not being able to upload to
    Youtube i am sure there are a few reasons why xbox doesnt allow this, what those reasons are i cant say for sure.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Unable to use game dvr recordings since update

Here's an idea..... why not get a PVR? Hauppauge and Elgato are the common brands YouTubers use. I have a Hauppauge HD PVR2.

Limitations with Xbox's DVR system

- Cheapskate system.

- Maximum 5 minute video clips.

- Video captures do not capture voice chat AND game chat and game music and dashboard surfing. It only records in-game material.

- Xbox's DVR system doesn't focus on YouTube, but rather Mixer and Twitch. Why would I use those when YouTube is so much better. And YouTube isn't controlled by Microsoft, but Google.

Sure a PVR may cost $100-$200, but I've had mine since like January 2013 during Xbox 360 before Xbox One and it records both Xbox 360 and Xbox One and PS4 stuff. My Hauppauge HD PVR2 is working fine still. So is my Xbox 360 slim console and my Xbox One X
    console.

I wonder what damage next months update will bring....

But yes that's my solution. Pay a premium for better hardware/software, or be cheap and live off what Microsoft throws at you.
  6. grafix143 Win User

Xbox Capture

I am using a capture card - external and a microphone on PC or laptop to stream or record .

this is the only option if you want your voice to be recorded .
Thema:

1. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube... - Similar Threads - Why cant capture

2. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  3. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  4. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?: My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it...
  5. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  6. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  7. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  8. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  9. Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X: Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this. I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for my dorm. I went online and waited for a good...
  10. why cant I share a capture on game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I share a capture on game dvr: why cant I share a capture a recently made being 4:51 seconds b3cdf5f2-775f-41e6-8c69-18fb38c64423