Why can't I change my gamertag?!

Discus and support Why can't I change my gamertag?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Santos777v, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Santos777v
    Santos777v Guest

Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag.

I've read on how to do it on the support site.

Don't tell me go do it again.

I got to check the availability of my first choice but when I tried the next, I got some weird try again error 502.

I refreshed everything and it signed me out if the website!

Wot in tarnation?

When I tried to click sign in afterwards, it only let me copy the flippin text.

I'm using a phone btw

Halp me Xbox please!!!

:)

Santos777v, Mar 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Santos,

Since you were able to get it working. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved.

Brad
  3. FenixRevil Win User

Why I can't change my gamertag??

you can change the gamertag from any country, if you can't try to change regions, and if the problem continues then the ideal is to ask for help from xbox technical support
  4. JMoore5268 Win User

Why can't I change my gamertag?

"This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one."
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Why can't I change my username?

hi.

can you try it via xbox or xbox app?
  6. CrystalFlames123 Win User

Why can't I change my username?

i dont have a console...

also the app says i need to use the website
Thema:

1. Why can't I change my gamertag?! - Similar Threads - Why can't change

2. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  3. Why I can't change my gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't change my gamertag??: Why I can't change my gamertag if I live in country other than US??? 5e3b49ed-66fe-414c-9de9-95bc659aaea6
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: Adjustments to custom picture uploads As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure...
  5. Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?: I order a customized controller for xbox one x on Tuesday morning. I notice there was color problem on my D-pad I called and tried to see if they can change it before they ship it out but I was...
  6. why can't i change my profile pic anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't i change my profile pic anymore: it won't change my profile pic anymore it keeps saying try again later its been doing that for a month 55f8d22f-15f6-4767-9dbf-113ac8e752f3
  7. Why can't I change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my gamertag?: I want to use the gamertag "Jkhorvschki". It won't let me and it won't tell me why. It just says no. This is a name I've been using for years in various games, it is not offensive, it is not an...
  8. Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?: I've tried changing this for a while now, three computers' I have used. I have checked the XboxLive code of conduct. It doesn't violate it. Please help. Whenever I enter my photo, it says next, so...
  9. Why Can't I Change My Xbox Gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Change My Xbox Gamerpic?: No matter which account i use it will not let me change it. It keeps on saying Sorry something went wrong while uploading this image. Try again later. It really makes me mad to see this after all...
  10. Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...: Here's the issue, I can't really set it to a different country, Its literally stuck to US [img] 68357269-631e-447b-a11e-46335b8595a6