Why can't I connect to my wireless

Discus and support Why can't I connect to my wireless in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Why can't I connect to my wireless my xbox hasn't been connect to our wireless lately... Now it's telling me to make sure my router isn't filtering the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BeamyMirror6823, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Why can't I connect to my wireless

my xbox hasn't been connect to our wireless lately... Now it's telling me to make sure my router isn't filtering the box out. How do I do that?

:)

BeamyMirror6823, Nov 28, 2016
  2. why can't i connect to my wifi? Wireless or wired?

why can't i connect to my wifi? Wireless or wired?

ProBONEZ4life, Nov 28, 2016
  3. WHITE F1RE
    WHITE F1RE Guest
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster
    Why can't my xbox one connect with my range extender when it shows up on my xbox with a good signal? It is the amped athena-ex

WHITE F1RE, Nov 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Why can't I connect to my wireless - Similar Threads - Why can't connect

2. Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?: Split from this thread. Im trying to get call of duty 3 to play online and can’t while all other game games is going online 73a55e62-cec5-4111-b1e1-2d0194fb6108
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster Why can't my xbox one connect with my range extender when it shows up on my xbox with a good signal? It is...
  4. Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?: I bought an Xbox One S about a week ago just to play Call of Duty with my friends. However, I am unable to do so because my xbox will not connect to Call of Duty servers. My Xbox has no problems...
  5. Why Can't I Connect It says Error Even Though My Name Is Up There

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Connect It says Error Even Though My Name Is Up There: I open Microsoft Bingo My Name Is There But it says Error cannot Connect What's Up With That d10cddc5-5d87-41ee-ac40-6fa4e473808b
  6. Why can't I connect to the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to the internet: The internet connection is perfect. Everything else works but not Microsoft Bingo. Can you fix it?? 064bd48d-6a9f-485e-adef-ca87252c705d
  7. Why can't I connect my xbox to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect my xbox to the internet: so my xbox cannot connect to the internet. I've tried and tried to make it connect and it won't. if reset the modem a TON of times. I've made sure my password was correct. and I have no idea how...
  8. Why can't I connect to my home Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect to my home Internet?: So im having an issue with my xbox not connecting to the internet. We have tried the SSID code millions of time nad still wont work, we have done the IP addresses and erything else possible. Does...
  9. Why can't my xbox360 controller connect to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox360 controller connect to my xbox: My Xbox 360 controller won't connect to my Xbox 360 17a6e54e-89ba-4d51-bb84-026274dbfea3
  10. Why can't I connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect to live: every time I try to play game it takes me to a screen and says I cannot connect to Xbox live d83522f1-43b1-4b4b-8f4f-4202e021c8be