Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore

Discus and support Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll try to explain as best I can. I have diagnosed OCD and anyone who knows it will know it drives you nuts when things aren't "even" Just recently i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyrax2988, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Cyrax2988
    Cyrax2988 Guest

I'll try to explain as best I can. I have diagnosed OCD and anyone who knows it will know it drives you nuts when things aren't "even" Just recently i pulled my 360 out of the cupboards where it had been sitting for atleast a year
    or 2 because i just felt like playing it again. One of my favourite games is Crimson Skies High Road To Revenge, but (as you can see in pic 1) no matter what i have possibly tried (and please don't anyone mention about clearing the cache... only tried that
    about 5000 times over the years) it is just not possible to get coverart on it... which for an OCD'er is literally a first world crisis! :O

A kind-of workaround to this i always used before was to go to Games, find Crimson Skies in the store (pic 2... and before anyone says to try the 2019 version - 1. why should i have to re-buy a game i already own... and 2. i did buy that already, but
    got a refund yesterday because no matter what i tried, every single time it would get to exactly 80% downloaded and then it would come up with an error message that it couldn't be downloaded) and then pin it to "My Pins" (pic 3) and from there
    i would then press the X button to bring up more options and from there select the "Download Again" option... and it would do just that and alas... i would simply go to My Pins to view all my games in all their beautiful coverart glory and simply launch them
    from there!! Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore :D Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore :D Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore :D Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore :D

However (as you can see in pic 4)... there is no "Download Again" option there now!! :O :O :O :O I know this post probably makes me seem like a nutcase and maybe i am... but it always worked before and, as i said, ask anyone with OCD what it's like when
    things don't feel "even"... it literally feels worse than Caronavirus! Anyone know why this isn't working now when it did for years and if so a possible solution?
    Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore [​IMG]

:)

Cyrax2988, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try my best to explain... I have diagnosed OCD and so when I turn my 360 on, I just like to actually be able to see my games… but as you know some games appear in “My Games” just as blank...
  3. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  4. Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...: I paid for the game pass, and I can't even use it since this useless platform won't even let me download games on my PC. How is it that I added my PC as a device yet it's not applicable to...
  5. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x? Download speed is always as fast as the slowest connection. I have a 500Mb/s connection, but...
  6. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  7. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  8. Why can't I download this game?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download this game?!: Hello :( I'm actually getting really frustrated with Microsoft right now... So just yesterday, I found out that since Xbox Live Gold stated that we can play Portal: Still Alive for free, I was...
  9. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  10. ¿Porque no puedo descargar el juego gratis con gold? (Mod translation: Why can't I download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Porque no puedo descargar el juego gratis con gold? (Mod translation: Why can't I download...: Sale lo sentimos se ha producido un error.Es posible que esto no esté disponible en tu zona geográfica,que el archivo este dañado o que no podamos reconocer el formato. Y me bota un error,¿qué...