Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

Discus and support Why can't I download DLC I have already bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by odinsdottirs, Aug 12, 2019.

1. odinsdottirs
    odinsdottirs Guest

Hi Why can't I download DLC I have already bought? :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the store without paying for it again. Which is ridiculous. I
    didn't have this issue with Mass Effect, everything I had bought popped up as free when I installed that on the XBox One.

Is there a way around this? I know EA is money hungry and wants any many $$$ as possible but this is pretty disgusting if I really do have to buy it again. I just won't lmao, sry EA.

:)

odinsdottirs, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought? - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. Why can't I download this game?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download this game?!: Hello :( I'm actually getting really frustrated with Microsoft right now... So just yesterday, I found out that since Xbox Live Gold stated that we can play Portal: Still Alive for free, I was...
  3. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  4. ¿Porque no puedo descargar el juego gratis con gold? (Mod translation: Why can't I download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Porque no puedo descargar el juego gratis con gold? (Mod translation: Why can't I download...: Sale lo sentimos se ha producido un error.Es posible que esto no esté disponible en tu zona geográfica,que el archivo este dañado o que no podamos reconocer el formato. Y me bota un error,¿qué...
  5. Why can't we download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we download: Just wondering if anyone knows why we can't download movies into the Xbox one . Not asking about the movies and TV app, I gave up on that a long time ago, but Netflix, Vudu, etc all give me the...
  6. Got a Xbox device, but can't download games? Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a Xbox device, but can't download games? Why?: It's my first time to use the XBOX device to play games, I'm a newcomer to the xbox game world. I just bought a set of xbox devices, just installed and debugged the machine, and in order to play...
  7. Why can't I go to the store to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I go to the store to download: I have an account for Xbox live, I just don't have gold membership. I am unable to go to the store to download apps for my profile. I also keep getting told i cant sign in with my controller and...
  8. Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?: When I try to download a backward compatible game Xbox 360 tells me that to complete the purchase I have to continue on my console but.... I'm on my Xbox One! How can I fix it?...
  9. Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?: When I try to download a backward compatible game Xbox 360 tells me that to complete the purchase I have to continue on my console but.... I'm on my Xbox One! How can I fix it?...
  10. Why I can't star the games that I recently downloaded??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't star the games that I recently downloaded??: The start and then go to de interfaz 0438da4a-7cd4-48ab-83b8-71ed07b1941e