why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game

Discus and support why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; somehow it want let me download gear of war so I can play is really can u help me so I can as soon I really like gears of war... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gamemonster125, Aug 19, 2015.

1. why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game

somehow it want let me download gear of war so I can play is really can u help me so I can as soon I really like gears of war

:)

gamemonster125, Aug 19, 2015
  2. wont let me download

I accidentally deleted the game now the play store wont let me download it says it may not be fit for my computer. why cant I download it ?

VeronicaWertz, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Help please!! Banned from gears of war 3?

I recently got a message saying "sorry for the ban on gow3" from a recent player i played agaisnt, and now i cant play online. I dont know why i got banned from gears of war 3 only, i did not doing anything wrong. Now i can only play on local. Help me please.
    I want to play gear of war 3.

Adeus-0427491D-8637-4EFE-AA81-7ACE944BB1E6, Aug 19, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Do you mean for the backwards compatibility for xbox one ?

If so you need to be in thr preview program first

If you are then you need to make a forum post in the prevoew section

ngocphi, Aug 19, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

Do you mean for the backwards compatibility for xbox one ?

If so you need to be in thr preview program first

If you are then you need to make a forum post in the prevoew section
  6. Mariano Cano Win User

I can't play my downloaded Halo 3: Game Broken

I use only one tag, mine. Im in Costa Rica. But i downloaded other games like Bayonetta and Gears Of Wars 2 usings Microsoft points without problems.

Why they let me pay it, download it, but not play it?
  7. DenshiDanG Win User

gears of war 5

guys i got game pass and want to play gears of war 5 but cant. the start date is 5 sep 21.00 but i still cant play . help
    I have pre-order the game, I did not install the game on Xbox, and still can't download it...
  8. XxBillCipherxX Win User

it wont let me play map packs on my xbox

i cant play the booster map pack on gears of war 3 why!!???
  9. iBakez Win User

Why Did You Get An XBox 360?

gears of war.. and it stayed in my console almost a year solid and i barely played ranked games.. shame games these days cant make me want to do the same
Thema:

1. why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game - Similar Threads - why cant download

2. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  3. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  4. why cant xbox 1 download content from internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    why cant xbox 1 download content from internet: why cant xbox 1 download content from internet why cant we download anything. from the internet to our xbox 1 consoles when i try it says xbox cant download. error xbox doesnt support it y and r u...
  5. why i cant download bf3 for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download bf3 for xbox 360: i have gold membership and when i go to download the game there is no button to press 9aef01ed-9ca3-474e-a7a2-097abb982d7e
  6. why cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant download: Im trying to download to games with gold, and cant buy it, a message saying error, billing can not be processed, does any one know why? c396cbf0-bb53-4e0a-9bb5-768c61a92b81
  7. why cant i download new things for my avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i download new things for my avatar: so ive had problems. trying to buy things or download specific things like accessories. for my avatar it tells me to change the settings in my Xbox. account but ive done it and ive allowed...
  8. I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...: Right now im trying to install my last profile Chattiestomb79 my xbox is saying that it cant be downloaded and i wanna install it but its like its saying tht my xbox dont feel like doing work...
  9. Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use: I have purchased movies from the xbox store...why cant i download the movies i purchased to my HDD for offline viewing so i dont have to pay for the data i use from the cable company everytime i...
  10. why cant i download the orange box onto xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i download the orange box onto xbox one: on backwards compatability why cant i download the orange. box??? ee4249a1-bb0e-4fc1-a56f-bcfc22b91917