why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

Discus and support why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord ae4bd178-648d-435b-a1cc-5ddb336823bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snakeBITTE2, Jan 3, 2018.

1. snakeBITTE2
    snakeBITTE2 Guest

why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord

:)

snakeBITTE2, Jan 3, 2018
  2. i need my bing points for 3 items i purchased

I purchased 3 items

1 50$ digital gift card

2 15$ digital gift card

3 call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition 57$

SpartanCHARLES, Jan 3, 2018
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    How to buy Points (Xbox.com purchase) / Add money to Xbox Live account?

Amazon.com seems to be the only online retailer that sells Xbox Gift cards with "Online Game Code" digital download. No physical code has to be mailed.

But there are no retailers that sell digital codes in Canada.

www.amazon.com/.../B00EDU8H9E

This is why I preferred buying points on Xbox.com. Because it was 100% online. No physical cards.

IXISTiCKYIXI, Jan 3, 2018
Thema:

1. why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card - Similar Threads - why can't download

2. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  3. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  4. Why can't I download this game?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download this game?!: Hello :( I'm actually getting really frustrated with Microsoft right now... So just yesterday, I found out that since Xbox Live Gold stated that we can play Portal: Still Alive for free, I was...
  5. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  6. ¿Porque no puedo descargar el juego gratis con gold? (Mod translation: Why can't I download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Porque no puedo descargar el juego gratis con gold? (Mod translation: Why can't I download...: Sale lo sentimos se ha producido un error.Es posible que esto no esté disponible en tu zona geográfica,que el archivo este dañado o que no podamos reconocer el formato. Y me bota un error,¿qué...
  7. Why can't we download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we download: Just wondering if anyone knows why we can't download movies into the Xbox one . Not asking about the movies and TV app, I gave up on that a long time ago, but Netflix, Vudu, etc all give me the...
  8. Got a Xbox device, but can't download games? Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a Xbox device, but can't download games? Why?: It's my first time to use the XBOX device to play games, I'm a newcomer to the xbox game world. I just bought a set of xbox devices, just installed and debugged the machine, and in order to play...
  9. Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?: When I try to download a backward compatible game Xbox 360 tells me that to complete the purchase I have to continue on my console but.... I'm on my Xbox One! How can I fix it?...
  10. Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I download games for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?: When I try to download a backward compatible game Xbox 360 tells me that to complete the purchase I have to continue on my console but.... I'm on my Xbox One! How can I fix it?...