Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

Discus and support Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lynkreactor, May 18, 2021.

1. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

submitted by /u/lynkreactor
    [link] [comments]

/u/lynkreactor, May 18, 2021
  2. Slim666tn Win User

Snowrunner

it wouldn't even let me purchase the game from the store I had to get ahold of Microsoft and they purchased it for me over the phone
  3. Slim666tn Win User

Snowrunner

Unable to complete the purchase but i called Microsoft and it went through instantly and it started downloading
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Snowrunner

What was the error you were getting from the store? Have you had issues purchasing other games previously?
  5. WPAK Win User

I can't download The Hobbit

Hi there,

to be sure are you using the same Xbox Live Account to download the game that was used to Purchase the game.

I just check on xbox.com and had difficulty finding the game, but eventually managed to find it on the store.

Please try this link and if all goes well it should show the game: https://www.microsoft.com/p/lego-the-hobbit/bxzsx21x0s7x

For me it shows the option to download the game to the Xbox One (since I own the game) so hopefully it does show that for you too

If it doesn't show the Install to Xbox One option and you are using the exact same account then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. Manic Miner 100 Win User

I can't download The Hobbit

Hi there,

to be sure are you using the same Xbox Live Account to download the game that was used to Purchase the game.

I just check on xbox.com and had difficulty finding the game, but eventually managed to find it on the store.

Please try this link and if all goes well it should show the game: https://www.microsoft.com/p/lego-the-hobbit/bxzsx21x0s7x

For me it shows the option to download the game to the Xbox One (since I own the game) so hopefully it does show that for you too

If it doesn't show the Install to Xbox One option and you are using the exact same account then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
    that worked !

many thanks
Thema:

1. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?: I'm actually in utter shock that a company as big as Microsoft has failed to even allow me to download games to my HDD instead of my SSD. I've never seen this level of incompetence, JUST LET ME...
  3. Why can't the Xbox app just resume a download AUTOMATICALLY when it fails?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't the Xbox app just resume a download AUTOMATICALLY when it fails?: Really, this is just kind of obvious but has been like this since the beginning. I get it, sometimes stuff just fails, be it the Xbox servers, the client's own network, etc... but is automatic...
  4. Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?: I took me about 3 - 4 restarts, clearing my windows cache, updating windows all just down download Streets of Rage 4. Now, I'm trying to download Gears Tactics and I still can't get it to work....
  5. Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try to explain as best I can. I have diagnosed OCD and anyone who knows it will know it drives you nuts when things aren't "even" Just recently i pulled my 360 out of the cupboards where it...
  6. Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try my best to explain... I have diagnosed OCD and so when I turn my 360 on, I just like to actually be able to see my games… but as you know some games appear in “My Games” just as blank...
  7. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  8. Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...: I paid for the game pass, and I can't even use it since this useless platform won't even let me download games on my PC. How is it that I added my PC as a device yet it's not applicable to...
  9. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x? Download speed is always as fast as the slowest connection. I have a 500Mb/s connection, but...
  10. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6