Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same...

Discus and support Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Cant join my friend world, but my connection is ok(No problems) 9fa83b2a-0c92-44fd-91e2-07eb536cf761 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hörten, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Hörten
    Hörten Guest

Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same...

Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same... [​IMG]
    Cant
    join my friend world, but my connection is ok(No problems)

:)

Hörten, Aug 18, 2020
  2. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Playing with some one not on Friends list.

Yes, it does appear that there is a sort of "friends of friends" feature to the extent that a friend of yours is in another world, you can join that world, even though you are not a friend of the owner of the world. I've not fully tested that, but that
    was my impression. I could me wrong.
  5. DeathKnight093 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Yes ,In the settings of world I allow multiplayer. Online and privacy settings allow Multiplayer . Also my friends. When my friends create world lets me in , if I create the world my friends cannot enter.
  6. NinjaSooty Win User

Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN

Same here. The friends tab in Minecraft xbox changes the number underneath it as my LAN friends enter their world on their devices, so xbox is definitely recognising that they are there. I see that number change within seconds of them starting on their
    device. But underneath that, it still says "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" when they quite clearly are. My friends on other devices see each others joinable worlds, but I cant see those same worlds from my xbox. They can see my xbox worlds
    and join, but i cannot see theirs. Help!
Thema:

1. Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same... - Similar Threads - Why can't enter

2. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...
  3. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

in XboX Insiders
    So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...: There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation: To build...
  4. Why can't we transfer games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we transfer games.: I signed up for Game pass ultimate recently since my 3 year xbox live subscription was finally about to expire and I was already paying for Origin which is about to become part of game pass...
  5. Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?: Recently I've been streaming from Twitch app on Xbox One and my friends on game chat (not xbox party) can't be heard on stream anymore. I play with them cross-platform but this problem came a...
  6. Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?: I know the servers were under maintenance recently and that's why it was not possible to do it, but I already had this problem for months. I would like to know why :( • I have tried it from my...
  7. saben porque no puedo usar el juego?[Do you know why I can't use the game?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saben porque no puedo usar el juego?[Do you know why I can't use the game?]: Compre call of duty modern warfare, warzone cuando termine de descárgalos no pude jugar decía que faltaban paquetes de juego para descargar, estuve buscando respuestas y encontré la sugerencia de...
  8. Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?: I can't access the Store (New Games, Top Paid etc) or Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold, Deals with Gold) on the dashboard. Everytime I click on any of them it just stays on the dashboard - same on...
  9. Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game: Why i cab't enter it. it says that my internet connection not found or can't be used 9bd292a9-dcf7-4bf4-92a1-01b22254de1e
  10. Why i can't enter in forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't enter in forza horizon 2: I get Forza horizon 2 from xbox live gold.I enter in Forza horizon 2 and the game instant crash.I reinstall it 2 times but nothing different.Can someone help me please!...