Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

Discus and support Why can't I hard reset my xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xedge24X, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Xedge24X
    Xedge24X Guest

I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even get the HDMI signal, I tried the eject and sync buttons method with no effect. No black screen, no xbox
    one green screen, nothing, just my tv saying "no signal"

:)

Xedge24X, Jan 15, 2020
  2. depressed brute Win User

3. Xedge24X Win User

It's an old XB1 and yes I see the orange light right now and when I turn it on turns white
  4. Xedge24X Win User

Tried everything there except the hard reset because I CAN'T HARD RESET IT, I press and hold the right buttons and nothing happens, the only thing I have left is trying on another TV
  5. Xedge24X Win User

Tried this last night, no effect.
  6. Xedge24X Win User

The thing is that I CAN'T hear the second chime, I've done it before and I could hear it (back in december). I'm pressing the sync and eject bottons, I can hear those and the chime but for some reason my xbox can't chime for the second time
Thema:

1. Why can't I hard reset my xbox One? - Similar Threads - Why can't hard

2. Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?: I've been using the same email (gmail account) for my xbox profile since I was 12, and now I want to update it to the one I use currently (outlook account). I tried to follow the steps from the...
  3. WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...

in XBoX Accessibility
    WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...: I have game pass ultimate. There are 2 Xboxs' in my home I have (1) downstairs, and he has (1) upstairs. Until 2 months ago he and I could both log into my gamepass, with different user names. Now...
  4. Why can't I chat with support anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I chat with support anymore?: I have put in the questions that describe my issue then all it says is "chat with an xbox gamer" or wait an hour an a half for a call. I want the chat available 24/7 how the hecc do I get on it...
  5. Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...: Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country from United States 13153195-f013-404e-8602-cebe660191f5
  6. Why can't I play game from my external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game from my external hard drive: As of recently I've gotten a problem with my hard drive i can play my games and use my apps until my hardrive starts working and I can't access anything from that point forward other than my...
  7. Why is jigsaw hardly ever available? Can't you do something about it? If its a free game, you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is jigsaw hardly ever available? Can't you do something about it? If its a free game, you ...: Do something about it, there are more people who get frustrated about it. 6bbd3992-4b5f-4242-9820-f517d4c8d1e2
  8. Why can't I save my 360 game save files on my Xbox One hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I save my 360 game save files on my Xbox One hard drive?: When it prompts me to "Select a Device" for local save data it only gives me the option to save on "Cloud Saved Games". I'd rather save them on my local Xbox One hard drive as I only have 2GB for...
  9. Why can't I use my purchased DLCs on other accounts on my same hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use my purchased DLCs on other accounts on my same hard drive?: I've never had this problem before i got my new 360 Slim. I use to make multiple accounts so I could play multiple skyrim files. I have all the DLCs. I deleted my old accounts along with their...
  10. Why Can't I Always Download To My External Hard Drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I Always Download To My External Hard Drive?: I have an external hard drive that hardly has anything in it and my Xbox always detects my external hard drive when I boot-up. Why is it now every time I want to download a game I have to free-up...