Why can't I have Mafuyu Kirisu as gamertag?

Discus and support Why can't I have Mafuyu Kirisu as gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I really love this character named so I thought that maybe I'll make an account with that as my gamertag, found that it wasn't taken so I tried it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mafuyu Kirisu, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Why can't I have Mafuyu Kirisu as gamertag?

So I really love this character named so I thought that maybe I'll make an account with that as my gamertag, found that it wasn't taken so I tried it out but it's not allowed?? Why is it that? I don't think it's offensive in any way nor related to any kind of sensitive topics, aside from that I tried and find which exact word is banned, and i assumed it is Kirisu since I cant use Kirisuu but it accepted when i typed in Mafuyuu Kirisu and I found Mafuyu account and Kirisu account does exist as well so what the heck is the problem here? Can anyone fix this please?

:)

Mafuyu Kirisu, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Mafuyu Kirisu Win User

Thanks for replying but I was not changing names, I was making them in create account page, besides, My account name is now Mafuyuu Kirisu which xbox said its fine when its even longer so what you said is still invalid. Besides that, it said the gamertag isn't allowed even after removing one space.
  3. Mafuyu Kirisu Win User

That's understandable but it's weird how Mafuyuu Kirisu or Mafuyu Kurisuuu works, but KirisuMafuyu or MafuyuKirisu doesn't, technically if that was how it is, shouldn't they also ban the first 2 gamertags i gave above?
  4. Mafuyu Kirisu Win User

Oh well T-T I guess there's really nothing that can be done then?
  5. Ronnieee Win User

It may not be detecting if combined in that manner however if someone reports the gamertag and this is seen by the enforcement team, you may get a ban on the account.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Unfortunately if the gamertag is not allowed, there is no way around it.
Thema:

1. Why can't I have Mafuyu Kirisu as gamertag? - Similar Threads - Why can't Mafuyu

2. Why can't I get ANY help for my xbox error 0x800705b4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get ANY help for my xbox error 0x800705b4?: Having purchased worlds on the Minecraft Marketplace, they are continually stuck on a 'download' status, unable to be cancelled or played. The money has come out of my account though. Minecraft...
  3. Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock: A while back I brought a xbox 1 which came with minecraft bedrock. Now I play on pc and on the minecraft launcher I keep getting a pop-up saying that if you own one version, you get the other for...
  4. Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?: The subject is my question. If I'm right Activision is now a Microsoft company. 8f32375f-1d89-4a8a-b733-0bd918a09f42
  5. Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?: I seemingly have tried everything, changing privacy systems, uploading from Console Companion, and the Xbox itself, but the new Xbox app won't let me get the option even. I have done everything,...
  6. Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?: I already redeemed 2 of them and got 40$ worth of gift cards to buy minecraft, but i could not use it because its only asking for my debit card, credit card and my PayPal, how do i use the gift...
  7. Why do I can't change the robux price

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I can't change the robux price: Hello! I really need help It's redeeming thing. So when I go to redeem to convert 1500 point to 100 but when I seeing it, it's 800! And when i click it I can't change the price is it out...
  8. Can't install newest update, no idea why, now I can't go online anymore. 'There was a...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install newest update, no idea why, now I can't go online anymore. 'There was a...: Picture of the error It immediately goes to that 2 seconds after it tries downloading the update. Try again button does nothing. What can I do? Changed from wireless connection to cable, NAT is...
  9. Why can't I play a game I bought for xbox through the Microsoft Store on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play a game I bought for xbox through the Microsoft Store on PC?: So, I bought Fallout 76 when it came out for Xbox, like a lot of games that have come out recently, I stopped playing it, waiting for the new updates that would make the game more enjoyable. Now...
  10. Why can't I be contacted by support team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I be contacted by support team: I had 50 bucs in points and my Madden was not preorder why can't I be contacted about the issue. 271a96b4-17a1-4896-823c-0c3b064ed7f5